Recommended IEM Cables

Wait for 11.11 if you can. Biggest sale of the year on Aliexpress

5 Likes

Cables are simple. They let energy pass through. Easy.

1 Like

Chat with them…say you read here and the prices you see and they will offer em

Is it possible to have that cable setup (with mini xlr) but using 4 core instead of 8?

How do you communicate with Xinhs? Email?

Yes pretty sure just open a chat with them on their AliE audio store page (drop down box at the top…Contact Now) :+1:

1 Like

Just messaged them, waiting for reply. Btw anyone know the name of hifiman he6 screw type connector?

Welcome to hfgf forums, @Batamphile :slight_smile: enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

Well i’m not really sure about that… You gotta ask.

At the time he told me what cables he could or he couldnt. Something has to do with thickness of the core. But speak to the guy! He’s awsome!

Iirc they are SMC connectors on the older he6 (4/6 screw variants)

I do like Forza cables but they don’t do Z1R connectors :frowning:

1 Like

Update from XINHS about my broken Z1R cable…basically I can chose any cable I want from his store, obviously I’m not getting another Z1R cable that would be plain stupid after the first outcome…so just need to decide on what cable for my Vega’s…choices, choices :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, everytime I got a problem, he just sent a replace straight away! Great guy.

Mind sharing a pic of the Vega? So we can give some badass looking rec

1 Like

Sure thing but do keep in mind Vega is small and light…

The graphene with grey hardware would look super nice with that :wink:

1 Like

My first tought, but I bet he wants even lighter than graphene 4 core.

2 Likes

Was thinking the same :+1: I’d go with the 4 core and not the 8 in this case.

1 Like
2 Likes

Like this one too :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. Got a reply from him, gathering the information for an order, probably gonna order 2 cables (2 pin and mmcx).

I’m thinking getting qudelix 5k thus the cable upgrade with adapter. I was considering BTR5 but qudelix seems to be better, or will there be qudelix 10k coming soon?

Pretty similar, but qudelix has built in PEQ, but hard to find in europe.

Btr5 is harder to find on us, i think. Got one for sale atm since I never used it much, but it’s a great sounding piece of gear!

Pretty sure that’s the cable @Kron got with grey hardware :slight_smile:

1 Like