Recommended IEM Cables

Yep that’s the exact one I got

1 Like

Yeah, gonna purchase direct from qudelix website, $20 shipping though and not sure how will it be taxed. I can buy used from local market but he’s asking new price (minus shipping/tax hassle). Stupid iOS device living with dongle, might as well get wireless solution :sweat_smile:

Maybe check amazon, so you can get easy returns and shipping, if you’re in the us.

Maybe this:

1 Like

Xinhs is not shipping to my country. :weary:

They used to ship a while ago so I asked to seller and he said it’s because of Aliexpress and not related to him. Are there anyone with the same problem?

That is one of the 2 cables I have coming in. (The other is the steel blue 2 core). Was planning on tossing the white one on the Mele.

1 Like

btw, has anyone asked if XINHS can make a cable with a 6.35mm and dual 3.5mm connector? (for headphones like the Hifiman Sundara.)

Near positive he can…they just built me a full set of 4 different terminations (2.5 balance, standard 3.5, 4.4 Pentacon, 4pin XLR) to cable with 2x mini XLRs, mmcx and 2 pins connectors.

1 Like

He can!

10chars

From everyone that’s talked about XINHS and his track record with custom cables, I think that so long as he has the parts or can buy them and he gets the gist of what you want, he can make it to any specs.

Would probably be simple for him considering how tiny IEM connectors are. That’s just my observations from everyone that’s ordered a custom cable from him.

Main question would be cable length and if you’ll want them in something like a paracord sheath for protection or something which isn’t what he normally deals with

1 Like

Yeah, shouldnt be hard at all seeing what he can do.

Just curious on how his 6.35mm connectors look like. Dont think I have seen anyone getting something like that from him.

These are what I got

2 Likes

Oh, that is a clean looking 6.35mm. I wonder if he got some with brushed metal, easier to grip with those.

1 Like

Didn’t @Resolution get a xinhs custom cable for his Hifiman headphones. I know someone did and thought it was him.

1 Like

Yeah, I have seen people getting custom cables for Hifiman headphones before. But not in 6.35mm I believe.

Yup! I F…ing LOVE IT!!!

1 Like

How did you ask for it? Does he get it if you ask for a “Hifiman Sundara cable”?

Yeah, he’ll get it. Just tell him to make you one like he did for me.

Really enjoying that Sundara? I am listening to the HE6se lately more than anything.

Just preparing for IF I want to change the cable. I probably get it later this week if I am lucky.

1 Like

NICE!

Oh you’ll want to change it if you’re getting the stock cable. If it’s the same that came with my HE6se (which is the same cable that comes with the $6,000.00 Susvara) it’s the worst cable ever. Literally. I’ll take a photo of it. I’m now interested to hear other HIFI Man headphones.

Ladies and Gentlemen… I present to you… The worst cable in the world…

The HiFiMan cable…

4 Likes