Recommended IEM Cables

Yeah, probably. I heard that it is pretty bad. We see I guess.

1 Like

OOTB, no mod, no eq, sundara>he6se?

I’m also getting a sundara soon, probably.

Honestly the Focal ones are even worse IMO, at least the crap Hifiman catheter cables don’t feel like you’re dragging a hoover around :rofl:

The older FOCAL cables were really bad. Not as bad as the pic of the cable I posted (still think it’s the worst) but the cables that came with my new FOCAL MG Pro are much better. Still, lots of room for improvement. :slight_smile:

I’m glad they’ve improved them, my elegia’s one was awful :sweat_smile: The HeK cable was actually nice other than ergonomics, I had an audible sound change (worse) when going to my Hart cables or the cheaper Forza cable I borrowed, only one sounded a little better and that was the Forza hybrid that I had to use adapters with into the headphones :joy:

2 Likes

That is different from the Sundara cable.

The are selling it for 130 usd though…

If it is a cable made by hifiman I would maybe pay $1.30 not $130 for it. And that is only if it came with free shipping.

3 Likes

I’ll stick with my custom balanced graphene XINHS.

It’s funny that the stock Sundara cable looks much better than the cable that comes with a 6,000.00 headphone. sigh…

2 Likes

Here you can see the stock cable…

I had a custom Oidio cable made for it…

And I have a custom Corpse Cable too.

5 Likes

Oidio stuff is really nice, I’ve had two of his cables so far, I really like the look of the corpse cables too

1 Like

Have you tried the first one?

I have 4 of these - 2 brown and 2 copper.
Let’s shop together on AliExpress with new user coupons
Your US $2.00 in coupons are here!

They are indeed high quality, but they are way thick, and stiffer than normal 8 cores cables I have tried and own.

If the first cable has the same softness like the kinera’s cable I will buy lots of them😁…

I just like the thickness and the softness of the Kinera’s " NAN NA 2.0 Pro" cable :blush:

Or if you have any recommendations for a nice cable like the one I mentioned above that will be great…

Thank you

No, I didnt. I have cousin of his on the way, copper looking. But I think that cable is a bit stiff, as I’ve been told.

Kinera just dropped an affordable modular cable :slight_smile:

Pretty sure if you show that to Xinhs, he will guide you better than we do!

2 Likes

Yea I saw that kinera’s cable the affordable one, but it is 8 cores :frowning:

OH u are right I will see if Xinhs store can make 4 cores cable the same as the NAN NA 2.0 Pro’s cable.

Can I see his cousin :)?

Thank you for your advice…

Sorry, you lost me there :rofl: not sure what we talking about here, lool

1 Like

Lol :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I mean the cable you have ordered :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh, lol. Of course!

1 Like

That’s the cable I have and it’s great!

Thank you…

Actually it looks kinda soft, but a bit thick IMO.

Huuum :thinking:

I got that and a pire silver one as spares in the sales end. Dont own any yet, so im curious

1 Like

Well after a bit of to and fro’ing hopefully that’s what I’ll get including the grey hardware as a warranty replacement for my mullered Z1R cable but who knows :man_shrugging:

I also ordered a couple of other cables just for fun…as I now mostly use 4.4mm and I’m also thinking of getting the Amp 12 card for my DX300 so I’d need a few more 4.4’s for my other sets…

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002042493770.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.364c4c4dL7hfuG

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002823435613.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.364c4c4dL7hfuG

The rainbow one will be for the Reecho & Peacock Springs…

Will also sort out a Plussound Z1R cable once I’ve got the Amp 12 card :+1:

1 Like