Recommended IEM Cables

:joy: I think so

1 Like

I swear he has all the secret stocks of cables in China.

Not good for Z1R’s though :grimacing:

2 Likes

Im still on a trip to find a nice black cable that i like 🤷

I had a wet dream about cables before… Black diamonds glitter on cables, increase the sound quality by 200%

Lol

Look at this cable

Can you imagine he can make the same cable as what he told me for half the price?

I mean I will definitely order 2 just to test and see

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why he’s the king. They use his factory to do that cables then add branded plugs and a markup.

Are you sure he can do the modular plug, tho? Last time I triede, he couldnt.

only at Xinhs Hifi Audio Store.

Yeah, he told me!!!

I will test it myself later

I’m pretty sure he will test the cables for you as well, he’s the top at customer services.

If he can finally do it, I’m gonna grab them.

I’m a sucker for the Hulk cable but hey, that’s cheaper.

Sounds like XINHS is evolving

I got it on the 9.9 sale for pretty much $500 haha

Like I said it’s a win some lose some situation since I didn’t have to wait for the usual 1-2 months pre-order before it gets shipped here

Yes, I sent him the specs after kinera released their cables. Plus I sent him the plugs I want.

2 Likes

Let’s see how it turns up. If it’s propriatery plugs he won’t do it. But i’m hoping he can. I want that on some good looking cables :wink:

:blush:

Im not doubting you, im doubting translations. One time i thought I had that too and nope :frowning:

1 Like

Well, I guess we have to take the risk, and order one at least to find out if can make the same modular plugs or not…

And I will be the first :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I took the dive on that xlr 🤷

Can’t wait either! Definitely hope it works out and I might get a “Godria” style cable from XINHS if it does haha

Though makes me wonder if he can find the modular jack that locks it in. Also note to self, remember to ask for extra stress relief on the jack

2 Likes