Recommended IEM Cables

Yeah, I did consider that one too. I’ll see what nymz had specced out and see how the price compares with either the 4 or 8 core graphene cables. I do want it to be modular still just for extra flexibility for when I get a DAP eventually

2 Likes

Hey for my fellow SEA residents! XINHS has opened a Lazada store so getting cables from him is much easier now and cheaper shipping!

3 Likes

Just show him a pic of my cable, he will know!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll inquire about it. Though I’m beginning to lean towards grabbing the 8core graphene at the moment, quoted me 75$ for a modular 8core and has a modular 4core listed for 43$ which is awesome compared to AE. Lazada probably takes a smaller cut for smaller guys, plus it’ll be under 2 weeks free shipping for most of his stuff

1 Like

Does the XINHS 4 core graphene cable come in an L-shaped plug configuration?

You can request any cable to have the right angle plug, just shoot him a message. He can even do full custom cables for full sized cans not just IEMs. Not sure if he has the hardware for a modular right angle plug like DUNU though

2 Likes

Went ahead and finally ordered my first XINHS cable, 2pin 8 core graphene cable with modular plug at 1.5m long. Also went and ordered the Olina, definitely can’t wait to get them, hopefully they’ll both arrive next week or early the week after

5 Likes

Can anybody recommend a 2 PIN 0,78mm cable that does not stink?

1 Like

Not yinyoo cables: my blon upgrade cable smelled for months.

I have had good luck with ivipQ and XINHS cables. Open heart cable didn’t smell. Tripowin Jelly didn’t smell too orderous to me. NiceHCK cable was fine as far as I can remember out of the package.

While no longer at the ridiculously low promotional price, the ivipQ 8 Core Oxygen-Free Copper Silver Plated cable is good enough for me. At the current sale price, I would buy it again. 8 Core Oxygen-free Copper Silver Plated Headphone Upgraded Cable Hifi Earphone Wire For Se846 Se535 Trn V80 V20 Ed12 Earbuds - Earphone Accessories - AliExpress

I am going to try to resist the four core graphene cable that I wanted for awhile. Ivipq 4 Cores Graphene Alloy Silver Plated Wire Mmcx 0.78mm 2 Pin Qdc Tfz Replacement Earphone Cable Audio Upgrade Cable - Earphone Accessories - AliExpress

4 Likes

Must… Resist…

I have 2 graphene cables for my teas and olin_a, but it’s not the right time, money wise. I’ll have to wait till black Friday…

1 Like

Cable with a MIC

I am looking for a “nice” cable with a mic that is of significantly better quality than the ones from KZ (and similar producers) and preferably below $50. Does anybody knows if those even exists?

I am planning on getting the HBB mele as a beater unit, but am missing the mic. I am currently using the sony xba-n3 (which thin cable has a mic) plugged into my LG-phone. Great functionality even thou the cable could be better.

2 Likes

Since you have ordering from linsoul, you can take this one as well:

The only cable with a MIC I own and it’s fine and cheap (same cable as stock olina).

If you want to go another route, looks for XINHS on aliexpress, but I think there aren’t many he can do with a mic.

2 Likes

Not sure if you are strictly looking for online or what’s your use case but the Kinera Gramr just dropped which comes with a detachable boom mic. No reviews yet cause it just dropped but I ordered one and can give a little review once it arrives

Aipinchun MMCX Headphones Cable Mic Volume Controller Replacement for Shure SE215 SE315 SE425 SE535 SE846 3.5mm L Bending Jack

Great cable. Also has volume controls.

Hi guys, what’s the consensus here regarding the best IEM cables in the sub 50-80 dollars bracket? I must say that I like my Tripowin Noire (modular) as well as my Thieaudio EST MK II (modular) cables. What are your recommendation? I know the stock Tea2 cable I just ordered is not bad, but I’d like to see what other options you recommend :slight_smile:

For arround 60 bucks you can get a beautifully crafted and fully customized cable from XINHS store on AliExpress, this guy is a cable genius :slight_smile:

https://xinhs.de.aliexpress.com/store/910746107

Or S12 cable, I did not try it myself but it gets a lot of praise for being one of the best stock cables

6 Likes

Thanks. I actually have S12’s. If I may ask, what is the configuration on your XINHS cable, for reference? Thanks!

It´s this one here, all blacked out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too would recommend XINHS cables - that dude is great, replies to my messages all the time.

I would also recommend looking into ivipq cables - I have one of these finished in graphene for my Timeless and it’s a fantastic cable. Solid build and it looks beautiful.

Seems like NiceHCK has some great cables for really cheap as well.

3 Likes

I’m growing into a fan of the KBear cables. I have Show, Expansion, and am about to try out Inspiration. On sales they can be $20-40, and they do the job really nicely.

1 Like