RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Sell a ton of them and earn 1 usd for each sale…yeah…no clue.

1 Like

Nice coupon buy! Do you already own any of the typical Darkvoice headphones? (DT880 600ohm, HD600/6XX, etc.)

1 Like

Iris CE gray. Edited my post to add CE. You can see how it’s not a braided style cable

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got a ZMF Aeolus and the Sennheiser 650. I also have two Lawton modded TR-X00s I want to play with on it.

I plan to pair the Bifrost 2 with the Darkvoice for headphone fun and playing with tubes and have the Topping A90/D90SE stack for critical listening and IEMs with zero noise floor and the highest dynamic range available.

You know this… The price of a product is not always relative to how good it can sound. I enjoy getting to listen to everything I can get my hands on. Some of the most exciting discoveries have been the ones that sound outstanding, yet don’t require a loan for purchase. lol The Blon BL03 and Fiio FH3 come to mind. Outstanding earphones hitting FAR beyond their price points.

6 Likes

Sweet! Those pictures are first class

1 Like

Thank you! I know @Rikudou_Goku and I both have been trying to up our photo capabilities. Check out this thread if interested…

2 Likes

Thank you. Will check it out. Just got a new phone, so I finally have a working phone camera again

1 Like

I posted about this in another thread, but I just got a KPH30i in the mail and it kinda genuinely sounds great off of the RNHP. So, um, I’ve spent most of today listening to a $20 headphone, lol.

I’m thinking about buying a few more just to give away to any friends/family who don’t already own headphones. (I have some spare BL-03s that also kinda serve this purpose, but not everyone likes having things inside their ears.)

3 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku By the way, what size of Mesh filter should I get for my BLON BL-03s? because I want to make sure that I am getting the right size for it, is it 4mm? or 4.2mm?

4mm.

These are the ones I used: 20pcs/set Dust Network Shell Steel Mesh 4mm 4.2mm 4.7mm 5mm In ear Headphones Parts Self adhere Headset Replacements Accessories|Earphone Accessories| - AliExpress

2 Likes

ayyy those are the ones that I ordered today, yep looks like I guessed it right.

I ordered the Smabat M2S Pro and the replacement filters for the Blons. Also ordered some foams from Hama as extra’s, but didn’t get those from the sale.

1 Like

The X6 is definitely one of those transducers. Heck, since there isnt actually any true upgrades to it…it is by default endgame for that kind of tuning lol.

I forgot which size I bought lol.

:+1:

3 Likes

2021-06-23:

The Phoenix has awakened.

4 Likes

I hated the Sendy Aiva. Interested to hear your thoughts. Good to see you doing headphones. :slight_smile:

I also hated the Blon B20 (worst transducer I have ever bought in terms of value), which according to crinacle:

Glad to say that the Phoenix does not dissapoint me.

(FIY; they contacted me about reviewing their headphones not the other way, which is very rare lol.)

3 Likes

oh, pretty similar.

1 Like

SIVGA Phoenix Impressions:

Bass: sub-bass is quite impressive for an open back and does actually rumble and extend pretty low. Texture is also very impressive and it is still clean because of the speed and tightness. Mid-bass is a bit boosted and it is fun but it is a bit more sub-bass focused rather than mid-bass.

Mids: Good vocal balancing and tonality with both male and female vocals are very good. They are forward as well.

Treble: On the more relaxing and warmer side and isnt offending. But is still pretty airy and clean.

2 Likes

Have you guys heard the Sennheiser IE300? I never heard a single dynamic IEM and i am considering it because Amazon has it in stock and i can just return it if i dislike it.

I am wondering if they can outperform the Fiio FD5, seems like most reviewers like the IE300 quite a bit, the main complain is that it is V-shaped, which is actually the type of sound i like.

I havent unfortunately. But indeed, getting it from amazon is pretty risk free if you want to return it.

1 Like