RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Yeah, save up for it. And if something else comes along and beats it, well, win-win lol.

Will do! Yeah, I’m not in a rush to get one at the moment. But I am getting the Final Audio E1000 later this week since it comes with the Type E tips at such a cheap price. If converting to USD from MYR, it should be about 28USD.

1 Like

Have fun with this mod as well.

1 Like

E1000s are a surprise to me in terms of sounds, especially when you do the mod on those. Also the E Types along with the Radius Deep Mounts imo are one of the best ear tips to have out there.

2 Likes

The deep mounts and the Elecom EHP-CAP20 are some hidden gems for sure.

1 Like

2021-06-22: Smabat M2S Pro review is up: Smabat M2s Pro - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Priced around mid-tier, performs at high-tier level.
Also had to demote the score of the Yincrow RW-2000 review from 5/5 to 4.5/5.

3 Likes

Cant wait for mine to arrive. Will give you feeback about the 150ohm driver!

1 Like

Yeah, pretty interested in the other drivers as well. But well, im broke now. :sob:

1 Like

Know the feeling. I ended up getting m2s pro, golden driver, ks lbbs and the penon pac480 cable… Oh well, rip wallet!

1 Like

Where did you buy them?

Its on aliexpress. But they do have their own site though.

Ah yeah googled them but kent getting the old m2 pro, thanks. Might pick it up. I like the X6 but I do miss a bit of treble I that set. Since IEM upgrades haven’t worked out well for me since the FH3 I thought I might try another earbud.

You should like the M2S Pro more than the X6 then.

Will you try out the other driver combinations/tuning kit ? Or do these have the best combination possible for your preferences ?

You dont get any other drivers/dampers with the M2S Pro. You have to buy them separately and they didnt send me them.

I probably wont buy the others though. Too poor right now but if they send them to me then I will of course talk about them. (not sure if I am blacklisted by them or not since I killed their flagship lol.)

1 Like

What I find difficult about the earbuds and stuff: how do they make money off them? To make money I’d imagine you’d need to sell thousands of them, but if you look at the aliexpress sales for these and basically all products like them they have sold a couple of dozens of them.

Not sure…and even more so with the 0-10 usd range. They are so damn cheap that it makes me wonder how they can sell them that low.

Does the M2pro come with foamies and such, or am I better off getting the x6 for that stuff?

Only 1 pair of donut and full foams…so yeah, better get the X6 for that.

1 Like

Done! 2 sets on the way in different colors. :slight_smile: That should be some good listening and foam for mods. :smirk:

1 Like