RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

We are going to have a yincrowd over here with you and @Resolution getting it. :joy:

2 Likes

Yin Gang represent!! :smirk: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to try them out!

Just ordered the K’s LLBS and Earbuds Anonymous earbud. To clarify on the Faaeal Iris CE, I have the gray 3 button mic version with the more plasticy cable. Zero microphonics. I was really shocked coming from headphones . There is on review on Amazon for this version that really describes it well.

Who knows when those buds will even get here. That’s the only reason I dislike Ali is because everything take sooo long to get to me. Who knows though, I have a feeling I’m still going to prefer my FOCAL Clear MG to buds but we’ll see. :wink:

I’m late to the party, but I’ve been busy, not just at Ali Express.

I ordered one of these. I’ve been just wanting to try it since @hawaiibadboy 's review and I’ve never tried a KZ yet…
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002663837533.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3d9b4c4dJQHNzP

Ordered a matching Tanchjim balanced cable for my Oxygen.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33028556343.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3d9b4c4dJQHNzP

And lastly at Ali, I just happened to notice the price of the XIMHS 8-core graphene cable was heavily reduced. Still expensive but I thought I’d check it out.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002380254843.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.60b24c4d8WqLzw

I’ve been wanting to get my hands on a Topping D90 to match my Topping A90 (using a Bifrost2 atm) only to find out that Topping just released a better measuring version TOPPING D90SE, so I ordered one of those…

And because I ordered the D90SE from APOS, they sent me a coupon and also were having a sale today on specific items so I picked up one of these for the hell of it…

2 Likes

Iris CE grey

Iris 2.0

Which one?

How do they make money?

well, damn you sure burnt a lot of money lol.

I sure hope it is better being a 1500 usd headphone vs 10 usd bud lol.

2 Likes

Sell a ton of them and earn 1 usd for each sale…yeah…no clue.

1 Like

Nice coupon buy! Do you already own any of the typical Darkvoice headphones? (DT880 600ohm, HD600/6XX, etc.)

1 Like

Iris CE gray. Edited my post to add CE. You can see how it’s not a braided style cable

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got a ZMF Aeolus and the Sennheiser 650. I also have two Lawton modded TR-X00s I want to play with on it.

I plan to pair the Bifrost 2 with the Darkvoice for headphone fun and playing with tubes and have the Topping A90/D90SE stack for critical listening and IEMs with zero noise floor and the highest dynamic range available.

You know this… The price of a product is not always relative to how good it can sound. I enjoy getting to listen to everything I can get my hands on. Some of the most exciting discoveries have been the ones that sound outstanding, yet don’t require a loan for purchase. lol The Blon BL03 and Fiio FH3 come to mind. Outstanding earphones hitting FAR beyond their price points.

6 Likes

Sweet! Those pictures are first class

1 Like

Thank you! I know @Rikudou_Goku and I both have been trying to up our photo capabilities. Check out this thread if interested…

2 Likes

Thank you. Will check it out. Just got a new phone, so I finally have a working phone camera again

1 Like

I posted about this in another thread, but I just got a KPH30i in the mail and it kinda genuinely sounds great off of the RNHP. So, um, I’ve spent most of today listening to a $20 headphone, lol.

I’m thinking about buying a few more just to give away to any friends/family who don’t already own headphones. (I have some spare BL-03s that also kinda serve this purpose, but not everyone likes having things inside their ears.)

3 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku By the way, what size of Mesh filter should I get for my BLON BL-03s? because I want to make sure that I am getting the right size for it, is it 4mm? or 4.2mm?

4mm.

These are the ones I used: 20pcs/set Dust Network Shell Steel Mesh 4mm 4.2mm 4.7mm 5mm In ear Headphones Parts Self adhere Headset Replacements Accessories|Earphone Accessories| - AliExpress

2 Likes

ayyy those are the ones that I ordered today, yep looks like I guessed it right.

I ordered the Smabat M2S Pro and the replacement filters for the Blons. Also ordered some foams from Hama as extra’s, but didn’t get those from the sale.

1 Like