RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Oh God … Now you are a KZ fan

oh-boy-dismay

1 Like

If i don’t it will at least be a dunu system in 2 pin which I don’t have yet and I really like they way they do their adapter and I will get the Kinera one. I have more 2 pin IEMs then mmcx but more modular mmcx cables.

1 Like

When it comes to the KZ-DQ6. Yes. I am a fan.

6 Likes

It looks much better quality than the kinera Leyding…

The ear hook looks better to me

1 Like

These are Sony fakes, right? You can buy original at local Sony dealer, they’re around 12eur (at least here in Slovenia)

edit: btw, @Resolution , @Godria, you’re king and queen of gifs, I laugh all the time :joy: Wouldn’t it be great if we could communicate only with gifs? :smiley:

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

Hm…but the link she posted in a post, they look like fakes… I don’t think you can get genuine Sony tips on Ali

Same for me. I never quite understood why so many people despise the stock tips, I even bought more of them.
Maybe we have a similar ear shape, but I don’t have any cousin in the US as far as I know :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Anyway I am glad we have a common reference now with these DQ6. @Rikudou_Goku rates them approximately on par with BL-03, for my tastes I much prefer DQ6. Do you ?

3 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku I received two pairs of LBBS for my friends today, the others two is sent to the other place so my other friends could get it. It seems like there is a driver issue appeared in one of two pairs similar to @DrWilken 's unit. It didn’t happen when I got my own unit, but after doing a hearing test on YT and some songs, I noticed a loss of sounds at the left driver on one pair. Gave it a few knocks on my hands and at the table to both drivers and it fixes the issue.

Also it was a mistake to test metal songs on LBBS, maybe I got too much slam burn in and became a bass head.

5 Likes

Love fixes everything :heart:

5 Likes

I much prefer the DQ6. I fell in love with it instantly.

1 Like

I’ll have to ask this. And over Mele? Or are you talking strickly about Prog Metal?

I prefer it to Mele especially for my library. It’s only $30 and it fits like a custom for me. WOW!

5 Likes

This is an interesting find. It is perfect for a cheap skate like me and might open up other options for the Iem I am buying if prog metal covered reasonably well.

I don’t know how it will fit for you but for 30 bucks, I completely agree with @Rikudou_Goku , give it a shot.

3 Likes

Interesting, now I want one for metal songs. I can get it for super cheap 16 bucks.

2 Likes

So it seems that with the LBBS “knock-in” is a thing… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was planning to buy DQ6 after reading @Rikudou_Goku s review and then I forgot about it. That’s a good reminder, I’ll grab one too.

12 euro is massively overpriced…

right now, you can get them for 1,8 usd at amazon japan lol.

3 Likes

And if you arent a treble head, you can just use my mod lol.

2 Likes