RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Will these fit if you’re just taking out the old filter and replace it with these?

Got an exam in around 30 minutes, so I wont be reading/answering any posts for around 6 hours. :sob:

3 Likes

Good luck on your exam!

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Heard anything back yet?

Well they say they can do it, but still waiting for pricing and details. Meanwhile i found these which look pretty cool!

I really would like to see this XINHS 2 cores Copper & Silver cable measured. Looks awesome and the fact that it’s not braided around the ear hooks might make it really comfortable as sometimes braided ones can apply some pressure points around the ear that are not nice…

1 Like

Sorry, that is a lot more than I want to spend on a cable.

I’ll probably end up making a blind buy just for the sake of ear comfort as this one being completely round around the ears might be pretty comfortable.

Maybe you can ask him to make you custom cable with hooks like that using another wire so it is cheaper?

Problem is that if the cable is braided, like an 8-core then when it gets around the ears it’s still braided and there’s a protrusion of one of the wires against the ear.

Yeah, but for their other 2 core cables.

Maybe we’ll see some promotion this month for that 2 core Litz.

Summer sale is on the 15th, so I recommend waiting before ordering anything from aliexpress.

I’ll wait, that price is too high. I also have to check with him if he’s able to do this one with a QDC connector.

QDC connectors shouldnt be a problem for him, considering everything else he does custom for you.

That XINHS cable in this color would be a winner for me:

cc @Rikudou_Goku, @paulwasabii

1 Like

Send him that picture and ask if he can make you one. Thats what I did for cable A1, I sent him a pic of cable A5.

This one:

Just sent him that question. :slight_smile:

How much was the one of the picture?