RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

IIRC, they’re all the same. The OG name is Reecho x Peacock Spring, though.

3 Likes

Yep that’s the one buddy…this’s what it’s called on the og box :+1:

2 Likes

2021-06-13: KBEAR Neon review is up: KBEAR Neon - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

While it isnt exactly an iem that aligns with my preferences. It is a well tuned BA iem that could be a default recommendation for anyone wanting a DF-neutral BA iem in the budget range. Just praying that the QC will be improved.

2 Likes

Alright, found another gem of a thread at head-fi:

Dongles:

Good complement together with this thread:

2 Likes

A pretty small portable amp/dac. Size comparison with the Apple Airpods 2019 above.

4 Likes

hello did you review the Ventureelectronic BIE Pro ?

No I haven’t. I got the ordinary bonus IE and it sounded really bad to me.

Thank you to @Rikudou_Goku for all his advice. After lurking on this thread and over on Headfi I got my first pair of earbuds in years. The Soundstage and detail on the Faaeal Iris CE blew me away. For $10 the value is unreal

2 Likes

Thanks for the trust and enjoy them. :+1:

1 Like

So i received my Mangird Teas yesterday, what an incredible set!

For me the comfort is off the charts, for the first time i was able to use smaller tips for a deeper insertion and i can barely feel i have them on, got a perfect seal and awesome sound.

The overall sound of the Teas is SO enjoyable, i have them for less than 24 hours and i already think they are my favourite pair. They are light, comfortable and sound great, i am glad i decided to give these a try!

3 Likes

Smabat M2S Pro:

Cable measuring at 0.57 ohm.
Only 1 pair of full foam and 1 pair of donut foam though and no cases/bags. (accessories are pretty lacking.)

1 Like

Smabat Super One:

A lot better packaging but still lacking in accessories (only 1 pair of full foam, donut foam and silicone cover) although you do get a pouch and 2 cables, 1 with mic (0.73 ohms, C tier) and 1 without a mic in 2.5mm (0.28 ohms, close to B tier)

2 Likes

I also got 2 of these USB-C dongles…I didnt ask for them nor did I buy them. Guess they gave me these as gifts.

1 Like

I bought this for the eartips but the sounds are actually pretty good for the price, sure it’s not that technically impressive but I like listening to these in my ears. Man the E Types are just one of the best tips out there.

2 Likes

If you are curious, you should try the micropore mod on it.

Micropore? let me guess, a nozzle mod?

Using micropore tape to tape the vent near the nozzle

1 Like

Final got me the same way, I bought the E500 for the tips and just to try it out. Ended up liking it enough that I bought the E3000 just to see what their non neutral tuning sounded like.

2 Likes

Sounds like what I did…except I ended up with the entire E series lol. :joy:

Yeah, I ended up with the E1000, E2000, and E3000. (I liked the E3000 the most, even over the tape-modded E1000.) Apparently the secret to selling a bunch of your cheap IEMs is pairing them with really good eartips, lol.