RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

For the blon mesh mod, do I just pop the old filter out and replaced it with a new one, or do I have to do stuff with sponges or something else?

Just remove the stock filter out and put a new one (to protect against dust and other stuff from getting inside). The stock filter has dampeners in it, thats why they sound better when you switch them to a filter that doesnt have it, because it doesnt need them.

1 Like

Posting this here if you guys arent aware (GS Audio = Fearless Audio OEM):

3 Likes

Ahhhh! You’re making things look easy! hahaha! I’ll wait for further impressions from others and I’m quite curious about yours as well.

1 Like

Man, why do you do that to me? You’re making my life difficult. :sweat_smile: :sob:

So, which GS one is Fearless Acme10? :slight_smile:

Didnt find that one, I looked at the graphs crinacle has and compared it with the store graphs but crinacle doesnt have the ACME10 so…

From Crinacle’s ranking the S8Z is the best ranked (A) Fearless while their higher count BA IEMs rank really bad.

Yeah, I have seen that.

But I am more interested in the ST8B which doesnt seem to be a fearless model.

Did you order this one? Any idea on delivery date?

No I havent. Still waiting for my GD3A and GD11.

But if I buy another set, its likely to be that ST8B or one of the EST iems they got (not listed yet).

Can’t wait for your impressions on these as they can be some hidden gems. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, sorry. Wont be hidden gems as I have posted this like everywhere lol. :joy:

2 Likes

Do you plan to take a look with the new legacy 2? 99$ and also the cheapest in the thieaudio legacy family :))

Nope, GS Audio has my attention for the iem world now.

1 Like

I just ordered it earlier this morning.

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/groups/audioreviews/posts/5843572459016350/

3 Likes

Considering the ST8B FR curve chart, to which IEM the sound signature would be similar to?

Regarding the SD11 (10BA + 1DD), is there any other IEM with that driver configuration? And looking at the FR curve is there any other iem that comes to your mind?

I say it reminds me of the Yume but with a bigger bass shelf and a bit less treble:

Besides GS audio own, GD11 and SD11. I dont know any others because if they have that amount of drivers (with knowles or sonion) its going to be WAY above my budget and I dont look at stuff I cant afford lol. And even Crinacle doesnt seem to have ranked any iems with that config, the highest number he got is 1 dd + 8 BA iems.

As for the graph:

Maybe the EX800ST?

2 Likes

That looks really close but the SD11 having more treble. Might be interesting… Anything you can share about their EST not listed yet? Will they be higher priced than the SD11?

All I know about the EST iems is this:

But if they do have ties to leisurely audio, then maybe you can take a look here:
https://world.taobao.com/dianpu/583626459.htm

This might be another EST iem they have:

1 Like