RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

WTF is going on? Seriously! OK then the Spinfits that came with the Dunu EST 112 are not CP100 or CP100+ them.

PLEASE tell me what CP100+ is then.

The cp145 work very well on the BL03 for me, they are relatively deep so the make sure the bl03 stays nicely where it ought to be. I used to only have the cp100, but I didn’t like the sticky texture much. Don’t like the cp145 for iems with a deeper fit like the fh3 though.

yeah, MSRP is pretty cheap, but shipping and other fees will raise it for us.

Get the Elecom EHP-CAP20 while you are at it. :+1:

From the article: " the Spinfit CP-100 is probably the most popular Spinfit eartips around. They are also the most widely available one. The original CP-100 model had a fairly stiff, color-coded stem (with color changing upon size) and the outer material was also fairly stiff. This model suited a number of IEMs especially those with a shallow nozzle (e.g. Dunu Luna, pictured below). The CP-100 was pretty much a utilitarian eartip, as in it would suit most models without affecting the FR too much or causing discomfort. I personally found the surface of the tip to be somewhat itchy after long-term use, and the stiffer outer layer didn’t have the best grip with the inner-ear wall.

Thus, we enter the Spinfit CP-100+. The new variant (which shall be released on Amazon soon) addresses my key complaint with the original CP-100: the stiffness and feel of the silicone. The new material is more supple and grips better. Most of all: the itchiness after long sessions is gone completely. In terms of ergonomics, this renders the CP-100 irrelevant."

3 Likes

5 Likes

They are already in my cart, i am making the most of the shipping costs.

1 Like

Elecom EHP-CAP20… I have these.

Thank you so much I can now label my mystery tips I picked up at a small import shop.

1 Like

Thats the way. :+1:
(the way to end up with a collection like mine just to “save” on shipping costs lol)

1 Like

You sure they are the CAP20?

Btw, what is a good eartip for the Tin P1? The Dekoni Tips can barely mount onto them cuz of their nozzle’s width. Likewise, I can feel the metal nozzle, because the Dekoni’s foam is stretched so thin.

I am using size small dekoni tips.

OK, this is awesome! CP-100 were the most supple tips I could find and they sealed by far the best for me. I am going to try these out. Ordering now.

3 Likes

Radius Deep mount, JVC Spiral dots/spiral dots++ and Azla sedna

(The P1 is a big pain the in the ass to fit and also to have the tips stay on though…)

1 Like

Get the deep mount and the CAP20 as well if you havent.

Also, if you are up for it, maybe try the CAP10 (by picking the white, multipack version) since they are completely different but praised by this guy:

(I dont have them yet, but will order them next them I order something from amazon japan)

1 Like

Pretty sure. It is a small import shop that has a bunch of odds and ends from all over Asia. One of my favorite places to visit.

(CAP20 left, CAP10 right)

Does it look like that?

Yep, the inside is fairly rigid the outside is soft (really soft even compared to Finals)

Sounds accurate

I actually recommended XINHS to the owner the last time I was there since they make good cables, that look really nice and he does Carry a lot of IEM accessories.

XINHS is an OEM, so might be possible for the store to get discounts for buying big batches.

I just hope he starts stocking them so I can just go over there to get new cables when an OEM one annoys me.