RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Rly hoping linsoul dont screw me over… Xenns is too good to be true. Teas with muscle

Totally off-topic… I just ordered a bunch of photography stuff this morning to take better product photos. Pretty excited. Going to set up a little studio area to take photos in my home.

2 Likes

Linsoul are legit. No need to worry. If you have any problems, join their discord and ask to speak to Dèng.

1 Like

Great news. With your experience and passion, you should consider reviews. Its not you wont buy the iems anyway, am i right? :rofl: or sell everything and consider buying a yatch :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, you will help a lot of people like you helped me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. I work as a Design Director for a large design firm and I sometimes spend a lot of my time working and listening to music while I work, so I don’t know if I’d have the time to put into doing reviews.

I enjoy sharing my impressions and helping others making purchasing decisions. I also enjoy hearing others opinions and learning as much as I can from others. I’m like a sponge in that regard.

I don’t know if I would have the time to put into doing reviews, but you’re right, I think I would love doing it because I don’t care if a product is good or bad, or if it costs a lot or is cheap. I enjoy hearing everything and coming to conclusions about what I hear and sharing my findings.

I have tons of respect for all the time and effort @hawaiibadboy and @Rikudou_Goku put into this hobby and their reviews. Thank you for all you do guys! Keep up the great work.

6 Likes

OMG… Glancing at that graph, I said to myself… That looks like the Fearless Tequilla. Then I looked at what actually was graphed. lol!

Now that’s an IEM I couldn’t stand.

This. When I link these forums I usually say the rule of thumb is to find @Rikudou_Goku’s opionion and reviews on stuff and your comparisons with TOTL gear. That’s how I started into IEMs, tips, cables and now Buds. The problem is when you start checking @hawaiibadboy stuff… then you’re in debt :slight_smile: His hype is too contagious.

I started IEMs with FH3 and FD5 as @Rikudou_Goku’s rec. Then I saw yours and @hawaiibadboy opinion about the Teas and since I didn’t love FD5 treble, I returned it and pulled the trigger.

Two months later and I’m deep into Xenns UP :rofl:

4 Likes

Only missing the headphone and speaker rabbit hole. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, for open cans I have the Fidelio X3 - that’s how it all started. Also own porta pros and some Sony’s WH.

Speakers and vinyl will be the end game… After a nice DAC and AMP and Mest Mk2. Oh and Sundaras. And probably another DAP… Yeah i’m so screwed.

1 Like

Damn it man, i actually did that and the Teas are my best IEMs, just compared to the others and there is no contest… Imagine that same DNA but better in every way…

2 Likes

There you go, i managed to wait a whole 48 hours? Maybe not even that much, lol

3 Likes

Well done! We are multiplying by the day :rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

People that want your Xenns Up will know how to come get it with your location in clear view.

You’re exposed!

1 Like

LOL its only me and the bears over here

1 Like

Now the waiting game begins. I decided i’ll order and if im on vacation i’ll try to re schedule to my hotel adress. Fuck waiting

1 Like

Anyone know anything about this beauty?

Skip it. The reviewers are “burning in” and changing the cable to “improve it”…

Instant red flags for me.

Here are some posts if you are curious:

2 Likes