RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Well, prepare for “stinky bass done well” headphone.
I find it great for guilty-pleasure music like Korn, Rob Zombie, Marylin Manson etc.
…also media consumption

1 Like

I sure hope I will like it. I bought it primarily because of the piezo driver though, at least in iems, they always sound very detailed and exotic (although unnatural timbre because of that). Hoping the bass elevated but still clean. I didnt have problems with the Sony 1AM2 bass in that regard so it shouldnt be a problem for me…

1 Like

Dude…thats called a REVIEW UNIT. Stop beating around the bush and just call it for what it is…

1 Like

Well, I am just shocked you didnt include that guys name. Is something wrong? :rofl:

:smirk:

That guy´s lowest rating he ever gives is 4/5 and most of them are 5/5…

Also… A lot of very positive reviews of Aria appeared recently. I suppose it is mostly newcomers to the hobby, because I dont believe Moondrop would just toss away Starfield…
And 80 bucks sounds like a great first investition to most people?
what do you think about that?

I mean buyer reviews …like on reddit for example

I havent followed the Aria specifically, but yes there are a bunch of shills pretending to be “reviewers”…

And that guy is definitely not a newcomer lol. His first review came out in 2020 feb 6.

I dont typically have a problem when its buyers (real consumers paying with their own money) that give overly positive reviews. Mainly because, they are going from something really bad to something decent or is a complete newbie so the wow factor is even bigger.

1 Like

Yeah, thats basically my point…
I saw a lot of “reviews” …more like mentions online that praised Aria and I think it just got hyped in between those new people :rofl:

edit: I dont wanna sound arrogant, I think I am partially a newbie too tbh.

1 Like

Worst day ever?

My tip case fell out of my hand and dropped all of my tips all over the floor… Now they need to cleaned and re-sorted.

My brand new Xenns Up cable is bad. I believe it is the cable anyway.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that. That is why even in a sorting case I still keep my tips in drug dealer baggies (the little resealable baggies). I am probably on some government list with how many I have bought over the years to store small computer related things.

That sucks. Hopefully all the bad happened today, so the rest of your week can be rad!

2 Likes

NOOOO!! I feel for you. My closest relation to that is when my toddler overturns the giant bucket of klicks that was just cleaned up.

2 Likes

Size comparison between the Audiosense DT200, GS Audio GD3A and the Fiio FH3:

20210708_145820.jpg
20210708_145903.jpg
20210708_145921.jpg
20210708_145945.jpg

3 Likes

OMG they are tiny!

Yeah, they are on the smaller side even for my ears.

The FH3 is one of my smallest IEMs and those are considerably smaller. Very interesting. Did not expect that at all.

Thanks for the photos as always.

1 Like

Here is a picture on tgx78 with the Audiosense DT100 (same shell as the DT200):

They arent that tiny with my ears but yeah they are definitely tiny on people with bigger ears.

1 Like

I expected them to be much larger from the pictures.

Na, they are definitely on the smaller side. For people with bigger ears, they will probably look tiny but on me it pretty much fits perfectly lol.

1 Like