RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

You should give them your opinions on how they improve the GD11. Maybe they’ll send you a “GD11B” lol.

Not sure how I will review that. Either in stock and I include an EQ preset for the “fix” or just review it with EQ…

well, I think about it tomorrow I guess…

Would setting up a tip vent using tape or such help with the pressure issue, or would it mess up the sound too much?

What do mean tip vent? If you mean using foams, it could help a bit I guess, but then you need to use foams so…

The GD3A is basically the BA-only iem killer, since it offers the same isolation that they got but with DD bass texture/air.

1 Like

I meant using a little tube of tape in between the silicone tip and the nozzle… it was a mod I found when I was l looking at micro pore tape mods and the foam mod. Never tried it, just saw it.

That wont do anything, it might make it worse since you are sealing the air in between the nozzle and the tip stem even more.

Hey guys, do you know if there is a cable as good as the one which comes with the Fiio FD5 under $50? I just love this cable and i want something similar for the Mangird Tea.

It does not need to be modular though, just want a similar look and feel.

hmmm, probably this one:

Still not identical though…

1 Like

FIY: Seems that the Spinfit CP155 is discontinued.

1 Like

Interesting, wonder if they are going to just upgrade them to 155+, replace with a different line, or just stop making that kind of form factor all together.

no clue, the CP100 still exists with the CP100+ so maybe the CP155 is gone forever now…

That’s kinda sad, they were an interesting shape that not many others have. Personally I don’t like them, but I am sure some people do.

Indeed, but guessing that most people that go for Spinfits go for the CP100 or the CP145. Guess their own lineup killed it.

I don’t have any 155.

I really hope they do not discontinue CP100 for CP100+. So far I think I prefer the original.

I wish they would make an ear tip combining CP500 with CP 100’s nozzle shape/size.

oh damn, that is a surprise.

Havent heard anything about that so I wouldnt worry.

I wouldnt worry too much about missing out on the CP155 though…it doesnt really fit a lot of iems in my collection and I havent even put it in my ranking lol.

1 Like

1̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶o̶a̶m̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶5̶ ̶u̶s̶d̶?̶?̶?̶?̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶i̶p̶o̶f̶f̶

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶2̶5̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶r̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶1̶.̶4̶ ̶u̶s̶d̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶

They are for overhead phones like koss :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oh lol, missed that…kinda strange that VE that sells buds and iems have them.

Yeah its like a stock off they posted on their fb page. They are like yaxi pads and you get some free phones with it

1 Like

Saw, it on audioreviews. My mind just went wtf since those foams look like bud foams and VE sells buds so…