RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Alright, they do actually sell bud foams for 5 usd…thankfully not 2 pairs but still a very big difference…

https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=14

2 Likes

Yeah, I have that package. It came with my monks. Still think they are overpriced

IMO all my products from them are very dissapointing to me so far…

Monk Plus
Monk Lite
Bonus IE
Some dongle…

I like my Plus SPC and ordered the new metal one. Also ordered Zen 2.0 SQC + The amp/warpcore deal. I’ll give you feedback after i get them.

I’ll prolly get LBBS and M2S pro tomorrow!!! finally -.-

1 Like

My head is now spinning trying to choose a tribid tho… fml

1 Like

Tons of new releases after CIHE: Sina Visitor System

@Resolution Since you love the Zen, how about the Zen Pro?

:wink:

Falcon Pro and Titan S looks great as well.

1 Like

I think @Resolution is trying to detox :rofl:

2 Likes

My moondrop variations just arrived… with a dented box.

ouch. Hope its only on the box.

The contents were shaken around.

Where did you buy them from? amazon?

Apos. It came in a mailer pouch with 1 layer of bubble wrap around the box and was shipped DHL… honestly everything I have gotten from the buying and selling thread has been better packaged and shipped.

Edit:
Everything seems to be working fine… and honestly I was willing to overlook any annoyance within the first 2 songs.

Initial impression is that this might be exactly the sound signature I have been searching for. If I had any minor complaint it would be that I really wish the bass had the force that I have only seen from a bery driver, but honestly it is not bad at all. The mids are beautiful and the highs are the right mix of of clarity without ever being domineering or painful, smooth would be the best word I can describe them.

3 Likes

I like the Zen so much, I’d never dream of replacing it. How dare you Dunu!

4 Likes

The edges on my box took a beating as well. Someone at Moondrop loves kicking boxes. Mine came from Apos as well. I love the Variations a lot. Like a lot a lot.

I think I posted somewhere that Variations was reaching for my #1 favorite spot stealing it from the Monarch. I love Variations that much!

1 Like

It wouldn’t be as annoying if they also didnt like sleeving their boxes so darn tight. Any dent just makes it that much more of a pain to get off with out damage.

Also what tips are you using on yours? I have my azla xelastec on right now, because I didn’t want to mess with getting finals to fit since they can be a pain if the nozzle is on the bigger side.

1 Like

And here I thought I had limited my choice to two tribids… back to the white board :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you have any of the moondrop single DD IEMs, if you like their single DD tuning then this should be on your list of options. It is like a very refined version of that sound signature with anything that I could have maybe had against it fixed and everything I love about it enhanced.

The vocals on some of my anime soundtracks are so beautiful…

1 Like

I was using CP100+. But I felt horrible for them being stretched so much over the Variations nozzle. I tried the stock tips with the much larger nozzle holes and wouldn’t you know the stock tips actually worked well and gave me a seal! I could tell it wasn’t as good as Spinfits are for me but it was working.

First Moondrop and then KZ packing-in tips that actually seal? Amazing!

No I don’t. Only IEMs I have as base are the Mangird Teas, Fiio FD5 and FH3.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that list. Nice choices!

1 Like