RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

@Rikudou_Goku i think you’ll like LBBS :slight_smile:

The monks are the first buds I tried (excluding stock ones from the dumbphone era lol) and I was so dissapointed by them that I wrote off buds for a long time.

Hopefully.

NL is having fun with my package…11 days and it is still there without movement (thanks to the new EU laws delaying everything I guess)…

2 Likes

1626868153064.png
1626868166608.png

1 Like

Know the feeling bro… Customs are screwed up atm. Even express companies are messing up

1 Like

Can you see where the distribution center is in NL? We’ve had pretty bad flooding issues (though not as bad as Belgium and Germany) so if it’s in the south there’s a chance you’ll be waiting a bit more.

All I can see is “Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre”

My ry4s waited there 1 month…

Was that after the change?

Arrived there before, got out this week…

:sob::sob::sob:

Wow…

Yeah, it’s bad to be on EU atm. Hope this sorts out. I’ve had all my packages declaring lower values. Gonna pay 38euros of vat and fees for my lands, lol

I assume you bought from penon directly?
(https://penonaudio.com/)

Because ali has the VAT inbuilt into the prices automatically now…
(maybe asking the seller to pay the majority of the products price via paypal, then a smaller amount through ali, that way maybe you can avoid the extremely high price increase?)

2 Likes

I did buy directly from the website. Same thing for VE. Talked to lee, used PayPal!

1 Like

VE through ali or their website?

I spoke to lee directly. For my zen2 + amp i bought a normal monk on ali and he sent the zen. Rest through pp!

1 Like

2021-07-21: 1More H1707 review done: 1MORE TRIPLE DRIVER OVER-EAR HEADPHONES - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

This is the LZ A6 of the headphone world.

3 Likes

2021-07-21: Here are the transducers that have the best bass, mids and treble.

Rules:

• One transducer for each category
  • No EQ

Bass:

• 1More H1707 (Headphones)
  • Yincrow X6 (Earbuds)
  • Dunu Zen (IEMS)

Lower-mids (male vocals):

• JVC HA-MX100V (Headphones)
  • Yincrow X6 (Earbuds)
  • Sony XBA-N3 (IEMS)

Upper-mids (female vocals):

• JVC HA-MX100V (Headphones)
  • Moondrop Chaconne (Earbuds)
  • Tanchjim Oxygen (IEMS)

Treble:

• 1More H1707 (Headphones)
  • Moondrop Chaconne (Earbuds)
  • Dunu EST112 (IEMS)
1 Like

Isn’t the EST112 breaking the first rule it has Sonion Dual EST supertweeter (×2).

Edit nvm you mentioned 1 headphone, 1 IEM, 1 earbud… keeping this post up to show how dumb I can be sometimes.

1 Like

The first rule is only a " 1 iem, 1 earbud and 1 headphone per category", not a rule about their driver type.