RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

I actually received the X6 and i am not sure buds are for me, i think it sounds super nice but the lack of bass slam is kind of a deal breaker for me.

I would probably listen to acoustic stuff with the X6 though, nice sound signature.

oh, guess you are too much of a basshead to enjoy buds.

But that LBBS…should not cost as low as it does lol.

2 Likes

(remember to use them with full foams, since I doubt you want any less bass than full foams give. And try my diagonal fit, that seems to work for a lot of people.)

1 Like

@nymz Go try that sub-bass EQ with your LBBS lol. Might shock you. (if your amp doesnt have enough power to compensate for the -25db preamp, just try some lower values, like +20db sub-bass boost and -20db preamp. )

I think i missed this diagonal fit, could you post it again when you find a chance?

No PEQ atm, only have M3X and btr5 here… But i boosted 12 db (max) on 62hz and it didnt distort lol… What?

Looool hearing Lorde atm. Guess this is the basshead remix :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

hahha, it sure seems like we underestimated the driver.

I will try to see if I can turn this into the X6 upgrade we all wanted with PEQ later.

1 Like

LBBS is a godsend. I just want this with better technicalities, but keeping the signature and shell.

My hopes are high on my Blurs.

2 Likes

Isnt that the Shanling M3X, an Android Dap? You can get PEQ with Neutron, Poweramp or UAPP.

Im using stock. Gonna download and let you know.

1 Like

Which one so you recommend? Heard UAPP also lets me run my tidal

I use neutron, it’s the one with the ugliest UI. But the best peq.
I use local files though…

1 Like

Yeah me too, but tidal on Phone. Gonna get uapp, seems good

1 Like

I think the peq in that one doesn’t allow for over 20 db boost lol.

I would get neutron tbh.

Bought UAPP but the peq seems an extra, what? Lol

+25 is like a subwoofer on the ears with lbbs lol

2 Likes

(The theme track for what I seem to have discovered.)

2 Likes

You guys might want to try the CCA CSN after all, as they have very strong bass slam.
Sorry if I am spoiling a bud party here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ok ordered GD3A and asked for a different shell :nerd_face:

Now to find the LBBS! I am really interested in this from your review, regarding detail, separation and imaging. Which you are correct about, buds tend to outclass iems when it comes to those.

1 Like