RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

@TkSilver Do you have the FD5 to compare to? I was wondering if the can is smaller in dimension or the exact same size?

I don’t have the FD5 it was on my list, but after hearing BG say that it is tuned the same I don’t think I am going to bother getting it. Plus I wasn’t really sold on the looks of the FD5 vs the FD3. Sometimes less is more in looks.

1 Like

Yeah, that is my issue…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Shipping the FH5s is not my issue. Any company can make a bad product even if they have something good coming up. But why do something dumb like doing a bunch of junk (shilling, cables improve the pro’s sound, etc) before releasing a good product at a good price… This should have been an easy PR win… Seriously who doesn’t like having a good IEM cheap.

I mean heck Moondrop seems to do this all the time with their Single DD IEMs they keep iterating and making them slightly cheaper.

2 Likes

Please measure their “pro” cable if you can. I want to see how “pro” it really is.

I don’t currently have a working multimeter mine bit the dust a while back., from neglect since I so rarely had a need for it. (also being from the 90s probably didn’t help much)

1 Like

Here you go, this is the one we use:

Is this it? I would rather pay the $9 then ship from ali if possible.

Yeah, AN8008 is correct.

You will have you answer tomorrow assuming amazon doesn’t lose this order in their warehouse somewhere.

3 Likes

Nice.

Love it when consumers have graphing setups and multimeters, while most reviewers dont. :joy:

2 Likes

Where are the measure points on an MMCX and 2 pin? I honestly never bothered to learn which pin is ground.

1 Like

Follow this guide I wrote here lol.

wait… either of the 2 pins… that doesn’t seem quite… really?

I always use the pin I pointed at though.

hahah

Ouch

4 Likes

Okay, that makes a lot more sense… I knew which “ring” on the jack to connect to, but i didn’t know how they wired the connectors though. I have it bookmarked now.