RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Ouch.

Mine should be shipped along with the Bravery/timeless next week from hifigo. Since they use Yunexpress, it should take 1-2 weeks for me to get them.

Mine is “”"""“shipped”"""" if you know what I mean.
I have a tracking number…

Fake tracking numbers are such a pain…

1 Like

I am not in a rush to receive mine also amazon shipments have surprised me in the past for small items since I think they just get a bunch of orders and toss them all together when the amount is high enough.

hmmm, amazon usually sends out my packages pretty quickly though. But that is probably because most stuff I order is “fullfilled by amazon”.

That stuff is all 3 days or less since I am prime… but I prefer amazon just for the protections it gives. Even without the prime shipping.

Yeah, their return policy is great.

In France, the return policy seems to be changing, though: I had to pay (1.44€ iirc) to return my pair of tin t4. I don’t know why yet. Maybe I should proceed an inquiry.

Ouch…

Although that is still a pretty cheap price to pay…

Looks like Fiio will release an FDX and an FD7

Not sure about pure beryllium after the Periodic Audio debacle. Let us see how Fiio manages this.

Lol, yeah. We see i guess.

What happened?

They claim the Be is pure beryllium. It sounds worse than the blon 03.i highly doubt it is even beryllium coated…

I got trapped in a (relatively small) hype train with Periodic Audio Be. It turned out to be crap. Few months later, @Rikudou_Goku pulls out his review of that piece of junk :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
The only review that echoed my impressions on head-fi. Find it here : Periodic Audio Beryllium (Be) - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

1 Like

Wow they even look like some 20usd iem lol

Only off by a factor of 15 though. $300 and honestly I would rather try out the under $20 Moondrop quarks or Tanchjim Tanya for a bullet style IEM with non removable cable.

Quarks is probably way better lol.

oh wow…

I have failed to hear a worse set, apart from stock phone buds.
Even the relatively innofensive TRN T300 TWS wipes the floor with Periodic Be.

Why/how is there a 30Hz peak… I am actually curious.

1 Like