RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Wait, you are in Sweden??

Brazil but all tracking codes have the SE ending and they get the Sweden post stamp on it. Even though they always come from China…

They use contries as middle man. I usually get stuff from NL

1 Like

But why Sweden lol

Its so far away from Brazil. :joy:

Yeah, my packages usually stops by NL and then to Sweden.

2 Likes

For the price I’m getting I’ll probably order the Radius Deep Mount from Amazon JP as it got cheaper to get it delivered here and wait for an AliExpress promo to order the Crystal.

They probably have an arrangement with Sweden Post. Even the package leaving from China they use their codes… Or maybe it’s a tax thing, no idea. But all my packages that ship from china have tracking codes from the Sweden Post…

Shipped from Hong Kong. Stamp from Sweden Post. lol

2 Likes

Same here. Most AliExpress packages (standard shipping) are through PostNL for me too (Denmark) and have been since like Covid-19 took off.

1 Like

Its been like that forever for me.

1 Like

Those are the TWS version so a very short stem for charging in a case. Won’t really work well on most IEMS. You can tell by the listed for Sony WF1000XM4 in the title.

Are you sure? At least from the pictures from the listing they look like the Standard version. Am I wrong?

From Azla website, this is the Standard version:

And this is the Crystal for TWS:

Maybe they are the full sized ones, but the Sony TWS also being listed sends up a red flag for me. Could just be a typo.

All the pictures seem to point towards the Standard version but it is unknown as they are all stock photos and none of their own.

If your going to buy them, I would at least ask to get the answer in writing first. I got mine from amazon so I had that buyer protection.

1 Like

First impressions for the NRA is very good.

I like the bass on the graph. But treble is a bit scary…

2 Likes

Well I know we joked about if I would get my NRA first, but despite still having the 09/15-09/30 if the USPS tracking is correct then it is already in the US in California.

1 Like

Looking forward to your impressions.

Still has to make it to my state, but I am hoping it is the right tracking number. Also this will be my first mag stat (debated the tape pro, but decided against) and I am looking forward to hearing it as well.

Wise choice. :joy:

It looks very nice, but after doing research I couldn’t buy it on looks alone.