RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Well Dunu can take their time releasing the Falcon Pro, I still want to pick it up as part of my growing Single DD collection… but for now I will honestly relax and enjoy HBB’s Mele.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, waited for your opinion if sundara and i agree of your comments. As i found - Sundara are very good at taking eq at low end. For me best decision was to get shiit loki eq to have hardware equalizer to add some more bass. At stock they are very neutral in bass and in some genres it lacks. Especially coming from v shaped iems. But with added eq they really not lacking anything here. Bass is very high quality and punch, speed, tigtness of it is addictive. After sundara many my iems seems lacking speed here. Ofcourse sundara are good in other frequencies and their treble tuned very good and should be good match for your warmer asgard as i think you was using it as an amp.

1 Like

So, what’s up, Doc ?
Has the seller settled the dispute ?

1 Like

I have had a pair for 8 months.I followed someone’s EQ and put in a bass shelf plus a few other areas eq’d. They respond well and are nice. That being said I really need something I can listen to around family without sound invading their space.That’s the cost of open back planars. I also have had planar loudspeakers from Martin Logan and Magnepa. Plus a few more. That’s why Iam curious about timeless .

2 Likes

I haven’t opened a dispute yet but I will probably do that today.

Yesterday they offered me to send a new driver so I could replace it myself which I off course turned down… I mean WTF…?! :rofl:

Wrote this to them just now:

Will You send me a new pair or do I have to open a dispute?

You probably shouldn’t write on Your product page that You will refund or send a new unit if You’re not willing to do that.

BTW. Here’s the listing. Complete cut/paste from NiceCHK:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m01M4z1

TLDR; Buy from NiceCHK directly instead:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqAkBgF

4 Likes

I hope you get a good pair soon.
I have been playing around with wearing techniques and have been rewarded with a great sound. No EQ anymore and so much bass I switched to donut foams. Closest thing to good speakers I have heard so far.

1 Like

I’ve submitted a dispute for a full refund.

Enough time wasted already and I don’t really want to risk receiving another “dud”… :slightly_smiling_face:

Wrote this to them too:

I have lost my patience and have submitted a dispute.

You say on Your product page You will send a new unit if it’s defective or do a refund.

Friendly advice: Do that next time or remove it from Your product listing.

6 Likes

Received LBBS few minutes ago :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi,

Someone has compared GS audio gd3a to fiio fd3/5 ans tri i3 pro ?

Thx

MH

CCA NRA (DD + MST)
20210910_133702.jpg
20210910_133913.jpg
20210910_140730.jpg
20210910_140816.jpg
20210910_140758.jpg
20210910_140808.jpg

(stock cable is at 0.66ohm.)

Fortunately NOT a GK10 or a Tape Pro. But certainly not as good as some others have alluded to.

No changes with cable swaps.

4 Likes

You did get yours before I get mine.
Are they worth a full review ?

:smirk:

It is a review unit so I will review it.

Personally, if I bought it myself, I am not sure…

I might have done a review just to tell people what it is about, since its getting a lot of unjustifiable hype on HF.

…well, still more than half the price of the GK10, better tuning, better build quality and assumingly better QC.

3 Likes

Most likely genuine honeymoon impressions, rather than interested / affiliated reviews ? KZ / CCA don’t maintain a reviewer panel, at least not towards western audience am I right ?

Might be, or just people that are only in the budget range…

Maybe not directly, but sellers like Hifigo and other big sellers do send units. I mean, I got one from hifigo lol.

Yes, I suppose HiFiGo send you sets and Linsoul to HBB in a “sort the good from the average between those few releases we think are interesting at all this month” sort-of-way.
Without reviewers like you and forums like this, I would probably have never bought any chifi except those creapy Mpow on Amazon.

1 Like

Oh, BTR5/5K competitor with a 4.4mm connector?

Damn, that SE power is a lot more powerful than the other bluetooth amps out there.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a beast. Might be the competition for W2 if it sounds good. Hope it brings PEQ as Q5k does

Ok, probably not a BTR5/5K competitor at that price lol.

2 Likes

Double the prices… Might as well wait for the aptx Lossless chip :man_shrugging:

2 Likes