RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

No confirmation on the price yet.

We see how it goes I guess. I know a lot of people (including me) really like the bass texture on the Zen and with the Falcon Pro using the same eclipse tech, hopefully it can achieve something very similar but with a much better tuning.

3 Likes

For some reason I had 240$ on my mind. I’ll keep an eye on :wink:

1 Like

oh, damn

1 Like

those gimme blon-03 fit vibes

Single DD and metal shell, is the only resemblance I see lol.

1 Like

yeah, but I can’t unsee it now.

Blindly I’d get O2, it’s prolly too much DD treble for me.

O2 does look better. But hey, you where the one that mentioned the Illumination, the Jasper looks like a budget version of it. :wink:

True. To me it graphs even better. When in comparition, I might not like that Illu treble, now that I’m seeing with both eyes open…

1 Like

Yeah, I was never interested in the Illumination due to that upper-mids being too much (probably) and rolled-off upper-treble, along with too little bass.

How many years have passed? 6? And Oxygen still looks like a snack

lol, its “only” around 3 years I believe. Which is pretty old in the iem world. But it is one of those iems that have passed the test of time with flying colors.

2 Likes

oh so the 2015 is the brand year? got it.

Still, 3 years with a crown…

No clue when Tanchjim themselves started, I only heard about them after the Oxygen got popular on head-fi around 2018-2019.

How’s the slam on the Oxygen?

1 Like

I thought so because of this, that was my mistake

That might be the Tanchjim birth year then.

Pretty good, but quantity is pretty low though, so genres that need that bass texture wont really be suited anyway due to the bass quantity.

Oxygen is a set for acoustic/vocal music.

1 Like

Hmm… the Zen is usually quite praised for it’s bass (though I have to admit usually ‘slam’ rather than quantity) has a similar amount of bass quantity to the oxygen…

1 Like

Has less, since treble is more elevated… But has better texture and can be EQ’d

2 Likes

Actually, due to how much bass texture the Zen has. It sounds like 3db more bass than the Oxygen. (my Oxygen with EQ simulating the Zen has a 3 db low-shelf boost.)

1 Like