RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Don’t buying anything based on my impressions… Wait for my full review, It doesn’t take that long for me usually…

5 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku I should add. Take your time. I know many of us have been awaiting these arrivals and are excited for your impressions but you need time to forumlate them.

As always, thank you for everything you do!

9 Likes

I totally understand that completely, cuz of that I was asking Rikudou_Goku, about the imaging, and stage compare to P1 cuz they are both planar.

3 Likes

Riku’s full head-if reviews are always a pleasure to read and sometimes they even come with popcorn worthy entertainment in the comments.

3 Likes

yeah, I probably wont talk much about them until I am done (like I usually do).

2 Likes

For the record, I never bought or heard the P1. I’ll bet my life on it that the Timeless sounds better than the P1. The tonal balance is quite nice.

4 Likes

i-trust-you-kaulder

2 Likes

I was planning to buy that set anyways no worries. Only thing that was holding me back was the ‘slam’. I’m not looking for a set that does everything right. [Yes it does. (pretty damn good for rock/metal actually)] was all i needed to hear to pull the trigger. I’m not looking for an allrounder It’s not gonna be my only IEM. I stil needed something for that ‘niche’. Although 3DT sounds ‘temping’. That will never fit me.

1 Like

But thanks for thinking about my wallet nevertheless!! :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, @Godria

Timeless VS P1 (early impression stage):

Timeless P1
Bass + -
Lower-mids + -
Upper-mids =+ =-
Treble + -
Timbre + -
Soundstage + -
Macro-detail = =
Micro-detail + -
Separation - +
Imaging = =
Power-efficiency + -

(dont blame me if I change my opinion since this is still extremely early.)

12 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you sooooo much
C8hx

None has the right to blame you at all

5 Likes

Lol… You happy huh LOL🤭

2 Likes

The Carlton Dance is the most happy thing ever… :rofl:

3 Likes

A bit offtopic, but uhm do you look for gifs on the go??? It looks like have a “unlimited” source of gifs for every single occassion and you post them so fast.

It’s like magic

3 Likes

Ha’ Ha I do have some of them on my phone, and the rest it is from the keyboard I use.

6 Likes

Maybe that comparison isn’t very smart, but the bass profile reminds me of CCA NRA. It should be fine for someone who likes his rock / metal warm and with punch if that mid-bass is fast and clean.

Treble looks much safer obviously.

4 Likes

Some reflections (existential crisis) on my Bravery impression…

12 Likes

tumblr_nj7rq8147t1r8j61ro1_250

1 Like

U12T are looking for you to have a word. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

But its true.

1 Like