RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Who knows, no talk on them at all is a red flag to me…

1 Like

AKG N400 with in-app EQ = TWS endgame for me.

1 Like

Graph does look great. But hard to find.

1 Like

Sounds even better but yeah I guess it was released only in Korea?

1 Like

Seems to be the case, its only sold from Korea even on ebay.

1 Like

A big part of why I am a bit interested in the CX400BT, is how similar it looks to the IE900 treble (actually the most similar graph I have seen…).

@Resolution You in the US right? You not attending canjam?

1 Like

That is only a short 2,800 mile drive or so.

3 Likes

Yep! I live in New York. I believe that one is in Southern California which is completely across the entire nation for me. The furthest I’ve been out west is Las Vegas. Not even to California. And that was a 5-6 hour long plane trip!

I’ve never attended before but I want to at some point so I have been thinking about it. Can Jam also come to New York city which is where I’ll probably attend but still that is 5 hours away from me and I am terrified of the city and traffic. I have anxiety issues just driving where I live. My ex wife’s family used to live on Long Island so I used to travel back and forth quite a bit. Getting a divorce was awful but I didn’t mind not having to make that trip anymore. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

oh, rip.

I have been to California and NYC before actually…although I barely remember anything.

2 Likes

Baby Riku in the park… I’m getting such a cute picture in my head. lol

4 Likes

He needs to be at least 21. Adults only.

4 Likes

lol, I was 10 back then. Traveled to a few places…California, NYC. Visited Yosemite (the place with the huge trees), Disney land and universal studios

2 Likes

How old are you @Rikudou_Goku ? I forgot.

21, remember the year and thats my age lol.

5 Likes

Do you know this store from Ali? Original S/M/L Dual Colors Silicone Flexible Durable Colombia Earbuds/Ear Tips/Ear Pad for Mdr Dr Xba Series of in Ear Earphone|ear pads|ear tipssilicone earbud tips - AliExpress

Comparing these EP-EX11 (hybrid) with the Azla Xelastec, do you think they would reduce the treble? From your grading in your spreadsheet – @Rikudou_Goku – it doesn’t seem to be the case if I am reading the grading right.

Edit: They don’t look as wide bore as the Azla

Havent used that, but pretty sure @Godria used that store for those tips.

The EX11 does reduce the treble to me.

The scores on the tip page isnt only about the quantity. It is taking the quality into consideration.

(and if you like the Xelastec, the Crystal is the upgrade to it.)

3 Likes

Yes, and they look exactly like Final Audio Type E, but softer… I will try to order from Amazon JP the EX11, and send u pictures with the once from Aliexpress together

4 Likes

yup, budget Type E´s for me.

3 Likes

Yeah. Radius Deep Mount would be top pick and then Crystal, right? I was going to order from the same place on Ali I got the Xelastec but there’s one comment saying that even though the listing is for the Standard version in fact he shipped the Crystal “for TWS” instead. I’m not sure if it was a mistake or he is not sure of the versions. Talking to them is difficult because I don’t think they speak english and communication is via the default translator. I am trying to make him get me a Deep Mount package there…