RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Looks like typical KZ treble

Unless im getting scammed, ill tell you in the next couple of days

A couple of days? Guess you went with express shipping again on budget sets lol.

Free - coming from Germany 🤷 dq6 will take 10 days

amazon.de?

€ 16,61 51%de desconto | Kz edx pro dinâmico fones de ouvido alta fidelidade música esporte fones no ouvido esporte com cancelamento ruído fone kz edxpro dq6 zs10pro mt1

Scamm 100%

-.-

They opened literally yesterday.

well…someone has to be the first customer so…

1 Like

Yap, 50/50, either it arrives or it doesnt :slight_smile:

It’s 15 bucks so no big deal. I’ll give it to you later for review if you want and they arrive :joy:

@Rikudou_Goku

The challenge if you dare to accept it…

I need a good cable rec for my KZ IEMs, but I want to order from Amazon because I don’t want to have to wait over a month to get it. I’d like 4.4mm or 2.5mm balanced.

Thank you!

Cable A3, thats actually the cable I use on the DQ6. Although it does stick out a bit due to the forward 2 pin connector…

If you want a complete flush connection, there is the Tripowin C8

(QDC connector is what you want.)

if you want more options, I guess @paulwasabii would know more about your amazon options, since he is also in the US.

5 Likes

Brilliant. As always, thank you sir.

3 Likes

Is it? Everywhere I read online it said that KZ was a different polarity than QDC but I’m not sure if that makes a difference.

I got this TRN A5 cable (3.5mm) on Linsoul for my QD6 that’s on it’s way (I pulled the trigger by rec from @TkSilver and i was super stoked that @Rikudou_Goku approves and that @Resolution got one too) :star_struck::pray:

Dont have that cable, but QDC connectors should work with KZ iems.

1 Like

I have 3 of those Faaeal A3 cables in 3.5mm and love them. Using on Tea, Mele, and Shozy 1.4. Absolutely a budget win.

I went with the TRIPOWIN cable. I had a bunch of them when I started the hobby so I understand what I’m getting. One of them turned green on me. They are well behaved, flexible cables.

2 Likes

I own that cable. Is not xinhs, but I like it. hasnt been used since it’s mmcx, but I like it.

I do too. I just have never bought any with QDC connections. It should work well for my KZs. Much better than stock for sure. They have horrible cables.

Yeah, ill use stock until i decide they are keepers or not. But i bet stock is horrible

The KZ QD6 wins my worst stock cable award for an IEM.

Worst headphone cable award still owned by HIFIMan.

3 Likes

Will you compare Bravery with GD3A ?