RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

I’ll copycat for sure :wink:

1 Like

Coool. I bought a cheap replacement cable for the bl-03 and the description said it was sepcifically for the bl-03. Turns out they did the little cut-out in the connector as well, probably to let that vent breathe. I’ll see if I can post a picture.

It’s probably not a good cable, but I quite like it. Paid about $10 for it.

1 Like

According to @Rikudou_Goku , that tapes the vent since it’s not regular 2pin.

I can see a small cutoff there, so it might be fine.

I would still try a regular 2pin though…

1 Like

Just a small notes on these Yinyoo cables: I have a really shit multimeter and I don’t trust the accuracy of the numbers (pretty much use it as a test light), but these cables measure better than the stock Blon cable which isn’t terrible from the start.

2 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku DQ6 package came just now :v:

Damn the stock tips and cable are trash.

3 Likes

It’s KZ that is basically expected. At least the DQ6 is good enough to warrant the additional cost of a cheap cable swap and a pair of tips, unlike some of their sets.

Do you experience hiss with the stock cable? I can hear with through my dongle dac.

Honestly I got mine way too long ago and the stock cable probably lasted 5 mins on it so I do not remember.

My replacement KZ cable hasn’t come yet, @Resolution did you experience the same?

Its fit is pretty amazing tho.

Yea it is really comfy as long as you don’t mind the wing tip on the bottom. Personally I like it, but I could see others maybe not.

Yeah it fits perfectly for my medium ears, I can see why @Resolution holds high regards on it.

Still waiting for Tanya for CAP20 tips, and the cable.

First impression of DQ6: Good bass quality and quantity, very good and clean mids, shouty and recessed treble (no mods yet), nice seperation, fun tonality, good timbre and coherency. Fits perfectly to my ears, large shell but good depth insertion.

Package is mediocre as expected from this price, though it’s worse than Blon. Tips and cable are the worst I have seen, but I will give it a pass since the IEMs perform very well, definitely the best under 100 for rock and metal.

Highly recommend replacing the cable and tip rolling, haven’t tried the mods yet but I put my trust on Riku for this set and it’s been wonderful so far, so you guys should try them out.

1 Like

Worst stock cable. Change it.

1 Like

That’s what I thought.

If you want a rec, this is what I’m using… lol, costs as much as the IEM.

I already have one replacement cable coming, Riku’s A14 cable :metal:

3 Likes

Strange I only hear audible hiss through my dongle dac, did not hear it through 3.5mm jack on PC