RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

@resolution, do you have this difference from your different Sony packages? Where did you get your 3 sizes per package?

Lol… Yeah I believe so…:joy:

1 Like

I hope it gets better faster. That’s terrible… :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:… I hope so…

3 Likes

I get them often too. :frowning: Heal up soon.

But that can mean earbud time! :joy:

1 Like

No. I bought mine from Amazon and EBay.

1 Like

That’s good to know… Well me it’s been like a month or so…

Yeah I have been using earbud as well :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks!! After @Godria pics I decided to cancel my order. Thanks for your input @Resolution on the real ones. I’ll try to get the originals when possible… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It is better to get them from Amazon JP…

They are amazing as long as the nozzle fits the IEM. The best I’ve found.

3 Likes

For me everything from Amazon JP has its price multiplied by 5 after shipping and taxes. And that’s without even considering the foreign exchange rate…

I believe that’s where I got mine. Riku suggested I give them a try and I impulse ordered probably from a link he provided me.

3 Likes

I want to try these and the Radius Deep Mount that @Rikudou_Goku also likes. Unfortunately they are difficult to get here. I am having a good time with Azla Xelastec with the Mele – so far better than my old favorite Spinfit CP360 or CP145.

Ohh. Then maybe eBay is better for you :hugs:

1 Like

Ohh. Nice…I am glad you liked them :blush:

Yeah, I remember you ordered them from Amazon JP… As well

1 Like

you got me there bro, I cracked up :joy:

8 Likes

Radius Deep Mount will not seal for me. They fall right out.

2 Likes

Just ordered all sizes of Radius Deep Mount and Final E1000, Tanchjim Tanya for tips collection and filters :sunglasses:

It only sucks that I had to pay RDM for double because amazon JP doesn’t ship to my country and had to order from local shipping company.

1 Like

Even in L size ?

Yes, specifically the largest size they make.