RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

And gk10 :grimacing:

2 Likes

Aw, that‘s a bummer. Those vented BAs are excellent and part of why the SA6 is so great.

Still, interested in how the SA4 will turn out.

…damn man, now I wish I got the SA6 when I demoed them last year.

Oh well. opens up online shop and puts SA6 in cart

3 Likes

We dont know much about it yet, Knowles also has vented drivers.

1 Like

Oh yeah you are right, totally forgot about that.

Year is starting out interesting. Wonder what we‘ll see this year.

@Rikudou_Goku not sure if you’re interested but

just wanted to try out a 2dd+2ba iem doubt they’ll be any good

2 Likes

inb4 you found a hidden gem.

Unlikely, but you never know :sweat_smile:

oh that one.

Those have a good rep on head-fi for a long time, kinda a hidden gem it seems.

Not sure if they can still compete with what we got recently though…

1 Like

they probably don’t but the driver count could still be fun :man_shrugging: gonna start taking more blind buys for random stuff s12 lucked out *within a reasonable price

Its the KC2.

Graph doesnt look good to me though…

1 Like

awful graph but i’m not spending more than 30 seconds looking for one its bed time

1 Like

:eyes:

10character

I’m sorry that unfortunately the experience has been not the most amazing for you guys though. :frowning: I do feel a little bad.

Ahh well. Such is life. Hopefully you guys are at least happy with the gesture.

5 Likes

What are you even talking about?

You’re literally the nicest person I’ve met in this hobby and we do appreciate you. You’re just lucky you aren’t in EU, or else I’d fly to you, give you GK10 in hand and make you pregnant.

I love you, even when you make me cry everyday because you have DM and we don’t…

7 Likes

Packing up the MiM DM, I put on my Oracle and just wasn’t feeling the overall tuning… and maybe it’s partly driver vibes and I kind of just have to have dynamic now…

I plugged in my modded DQ6 with Final E tips, expecting to get some nice timbre and an OK listen…

They just really shouldn’t sound this good. And super immersive too,case in point 10,000 Days by Tool.

I am excited to hear the Olina for a well-fitting well-tuned dynamic.

But the value of these, once modded (or in the near future, just buying HBB’s colab version) is truly absurd. I find the cotton mod (essentially same as your foam mod) plus the tip choice mean treble isn’t remotely an issue from any song.

Accurate, immersive stage, balanced, great timbre. Clearly it’s no master of technicalities. But it gives a fantastic base level listen.

4 Likes

Should I tell you about how the CRA is murdering the DQ6 then? :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve been reading things about it here and there. I know tgx78 has been using them with a super pricey cable! :joy: Peoples’ takes seem mixed, but then they are for the DQ6 if you read around. A lot of people are saying around 50 hours of burn-in is genuinely helping with the driver material.

Nah, thats bs lol.

4 Likes

People who don’t usually give much credence to the practice are chiming in on it. I don’t usually take much note of it otherwise. :+1:

I have 2 units, one is modded and one in stock.

Its bs.

2 Likes