RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

I haven’t tried recent earbuds, but I just remember them always falling out of my ears back in the day and being uncomfortable. My last pair was Sennheiser MX400’s like 18 years ago. I guess I should give them another shot.

I bet you didnt have foams on them lol. Buds need them to fit (at least for me).

Radio shack foam fluffies we use to call them. They did help when running, but iem’s really solved that problem for me.

oh, I wouldnt use buds when physically moving or outside due to lack of isolation → higher volume needed → hearing damage.

1 Like

So ehm, anyone going to get this? Its like…half the price for some reason right now.

Its usually at 250 usd and at 200 during sales.

Looks pretty damn good as well.

1 Like

I’m going to take a break from IEMs for a while. I need to reflect on my life choices after the FH5s.

6 Likes

I can’t say that it isn’t tempting…but I, too, am trying to hold off on new purchases for a bit and just enjoy what I have.

2 Likes

That’s a Cumulative Spectral Decay (CSD) graph or other people also call it as a waterfall graph. So it’s just like any other FR graph, but they added the time element, which IMO is very important. That time element, the depth or y-axis (considering going up is z-axis), shows how the frequency decays. If it goes long like the one in the bass region, then we know that it most probably got a loose bass, not a tight one. The CSD is also really useful for headphone, especially for planars, because it can show the ringing problem that many planar have. It’s kinda sad not a lot of headgears measurer include CSD.

1 Like

Hahaha dunno how Ali works but looks like it’s sponsored listing. Lately it often comes up on my “More to love” list too.
They do look very nice

idk if you checked the comments but there’s fake reviews that are blatantly in the same location lol, they didn’t even bother standing up and moving to literally anywhere else

1 Like

So you can actually read it as FR in the back and also get info about tightness/speed?
Interesting concept tbh.

1 Like

Hahaha damn, as far as lying straight to consumers faces go, that’s actually a little bit hilarious. Good job noticing.

Kinda tempted. I knew the seller personally and he takes good care of his stuff. Final Audio iems had always been my dream iem for a long time. Though I know this particular iem is hard to drive. Not sure how good the sound is now as well.

I dont like it honestly…

It aged poorly? Before the rise of C-iems, final audio were the only iems I thought was the high end stuff 3 years ago. I nearly bought the E3000 before settling into TFZ iems back in 2017 just because it’s easy local warranty-wise. =/

I have the entire E-series and I honestly think the E1000 (micropore mod) is the best one out of them…

The E5000 is especially bad with bass bloat and a very dark treble.

Oooh yikes. Didn’t expect that. I’ve never experienced dark trebles but bass bloat is a huge no no for me. Sucks that it turned out that way.

Stay away from it then, dark treble + very bloated bass = terrible for my library

Yup. With my library which consists mainly K-pop, it’s a no go.

Well, damn. I thought the FH5S sounded similar to the Tanchjim Oxygen.

And look.

Looks really similar on graph, but the Oxygen is beating the FH5S senseless lol.

@Resolution you wanna get the Oxygen? :smirk:

1 Like