Rumors and new releases thread

Yep that’s true. It is so sad to see that the HFG main page is barely updated. They just do the bare minimum about it. The interface is just okay and many other things that I think could’ve been improved, but hey at least the forum is really nice.

I loathe the over-simplified “three bar” system of expressing the sound signature. Potential here, and with HFG.

1 Like

Pictures and the graph features are welcome.

Maybe the community on the forum could provide more input to the main page and update it. Possibly through some mods so it doesn’t succumb to every random idea.

It may help out @ZeosPantera and @DMS if they have a lot going on.

1 Like

New unconfirmed Blons

2 Likes

There’s already a thread somewhere about ideas for the webpage. No response from Zeos though. :frowning:

Edit: Here. Can we talk about HiFi [Guides] for a sec?

1 Like

Those look… Interesting. Seems like they add some modularity, so they’d be selling multiple types/sizes of shells I guess?

NEW TOPPING A30Pro AMP and D30Pro DAC released

3 Likes

I was really surprised that they priced those so high. They could have really had a good thing if they were more reasonable on pricing.

5 Likes

Tri has a new iem using EST coming:

3 Likes

Geshelli announces a new DAC coming soon on their Facebook page

6 Likes

lots of new DAC coming out in a rush because of the AKM fire.

anyone heard what AKM is going to do? rebuild and come back I hope!

Luxury and Precision released the W1 and W2 usb dac-amps. The W1 has one CS43198 and the W2 has two of those. Both does have a 4.4mm Balanced out and 3.5mm se.

4 Likes

Interested to see what they improved about the Thieaudio L3.

I see they changed the connector type. If they solved the unit variation thing and I’m guaranteed the version BGGAR and many others love then that’s a guaranteed buy.

2 Likes

Now this is interesting to me. I have the Lotoo PAW S1 and I love it. If this is a direct upgrade I might have to consider it. Also has SPDIF out which is interesting. I’ll keep an eye on it.

1 Like

Holo Audio Serene - preamp

No new dac hp amp news yet.

7 Likes

That someone is me, thanks for sharing it here :slight_smile:

I just posted an update on /r/headphones, I added an IEMs category with an initial selection of 60~ earphones, as well as a ton of other improvements as a result of feedback on the initial Reddit thread.

4 Likes

I improved that functionality a couple of days ago. You’d be surprised how useful those 3 bars can be as a filter option. Of course headphone detail pages include frequency response graphs.

3 Likes

Hey I’m curious, where do you get the graphs information? Do you measure all those head gears yourself?

Limited edition of Empyrean

3 Likes