Rumors and new releases thread

xDuoo XD-05 Balanced review by Headfonia

2 Likes

https://www.schiit.com/products/loki-mini-3

New Schiit Loki. Maybe the name “mini” suggests there’s a full size version?

3 Likes

I’VE WISHED THE LOKIUS INTO EXISTENCE!
Praised be! Praised be!

2 Likes

a full size Lokius would be le awesome!

3 Likes

I guess it’s already old news now. Shanling has released the specs for the upcoming UA2 dongle sized dac-amp with a 195mW/32ohm. They changed the dac dac to ES9038Q2M.

This is one of the most beautiful IEMs I have ever seen:

2 Likes

Soncoz is going to release their Headphone Amplifier soon. The aesthetics matches with the SGD-1 dac. Just when I decided to get the Zen can I read the news about the Topping A30 Pro and now this.

Someone on Reddit made a rotten tomatoes-esque website for headphones.

https://www.zayareviews.com/

5 Likes
  1. What HFG could have been

2. IMO “Compared to Harman Target” is meh

3. Bookmarked

1 Like

Yep that’s true. It is so sad to see that the HFG main page is barely updated. They just do the bare minimum about it. The interface is just okay and many other things that I think could’ve been improved, but hey at least the forum is really nice.

I loathe the over-simplified “three bar” system of expressing the sound signature. Potential here, and with HFG.

1 Like

Pictures and the graph features are welcome.

Maybe the community on the forum could provide more input to the main page and update it. Possibly through some mods so it doesn’t succumb to every random idea.

It may help out @ZeosPantera and @DMS if they have a lot going on.

1 Like

New unconfirmed Blons

2 Likes

There’s already a thread somewhere about ideas for the webpage. No response from Zeos though. :frowning:

Edit: Here. Can we talk about HiFi [Guides] for a sec?

1 Like

Those look… Interesting. Seems like they add some modularity, so they’d be selling multiple types/sizes of shells I guess?

NEW TOPPING A30Pro AMP and D30Pro DAC released

3 Likes

I was really surprised that they priced those so high. They could have really had a good thing if they were more reasonable on pricing.

5 Likes

Tri has a new iem using EST coming:

3 Likes

Geshelli announces a new DAC coming soon on their Facebook page

6 Likes