Rumors and new releases thread

So which one of us is gonna grab this?

5 Likes

I would have to believe a dude like Elon would lol

More information on the Sennheiser plans from Jude at Head-Fi:

7 Likes

Hidizs released two new dac- amps, the DH80 and DH80S. Both are MQA capable with 8x unfolding. The form factor is unique.

Just came to know there’s a Titanium Alloy version of the Hidizs AP80 Pro. I’m not sure if there’s any changes sqwise, but This looks really cool

3 Likes

SVS just dropped their new entry level subs.

3 Likes

Oooh nice! I’m under the 1 year trade up mark too. Would be nice to be able to control with my phone.

Me looking at these cans and wondering if i actually need to retire after all:
364341D6-DE36-4882-95C5-FED366B7AE06

2 Likes

Was watching the livestream and this came up…

Basically hinted that even if your 1 year buyback period is over and you wanna get the pro they will “take care of you”.

1 Like

As if they weren’t generous enough with their policy. Great company ethics.

lol turned out to be a joke not actually real lol

Ugh fine, i guess i’ll just retire eventually and have some “”"“personal savings”""" then

I mean…

2 Likes

$ 74,900.00
taxes not included

Spits coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s in Canadian monopoly money though

1 Like

They had to one up Hifiman with the cost of the Shangri-La package at $50K, so the price shouldn’t be surprising.

I just talked with support over at SVS and here is some info they provided on the trade-up policy. They are going to send me a quote for the estimated total cost of the upgrade. My estimate is around $190 + tax usd for the upgrade after the refund for the original product is issued. You do have to have the money to spare to buy a new one outright, which can definitely be a barrier, but one i think that is worth the upgrade IMO. I will post the quote when i receive that.

1 Like

Here is a breakdown for anyone interested in the trading up to SVS 1000 pro series. I didnt remember that the regular 1000 series used to be 600 as well (and I bought slightly on sale) so the upgrade total cost after refund is really reasonable I feel and cheaper for someone who paid full price

2 Likes

Very nice sir. Mine’s coming sunday and I’m upgrading from a BIC F12, so I am excite.

1 Like

HIFIMAN HE-R10P review by Headfonics