Rumors and new releases thread

The freesbee exterior combined with the relative short nozzle didn’t fit me very well. I like deep insertion in my canal ( :underage: ), and timeless didn’t really allow for such a thing. That’s partly why I didn’t like it that much.

1 Like

I never had problems with the timeless fitting

1 Like

did you try different tips? I can’t use spinfits with most IEM’s because they go too deep

I laughed way too hard at this… :joy: big no from me

Oh yeah I tried different tips: cp100, cp145, type E, azla Sedna, xelastec, crystal, the 3 default tips…

At that time, I focused more on sound, though.

I settled a moment on inserted kz’s starline, and then put some azla, before moving on to bgvp E01.

My problem is the fit never felt… Good to me. It wasn’t uncomfortable and I got a seal, but I don’t know, I didn’t like having a vynil disc in my ears.

Here not only the shadow, but the choice of colours doesn’t fit me.

And that better like this: it will be an easier pass for me… Even though I know myself: if the reviews are good… I want to believe in planars for iems as I love my he400SE. The timeless’ Sig was too v-shaped for me so I have to wait for colder models.

Kinera Gramr modular MMCX/0.78mm IEM cable with boom stick microphone for gamers/office work.
I mean that is quite cool if you ask me, R/N I am having cheap KZ CRN with in-line mic just because of the fact I hate cable swapping constantly with my higher end sets (proning risk to the socket/cable) and headphones are boiling my ears. That would give me a space for yet another pair of IEMs in collection :smiley:

4 Likes

You know what, I like this. I like it a lot.

Idk how much it will cost, but it looks like a unique solution that serves its purpose.

1 Like

https://t.bilibili.com/676792421104746546

3 Likes

you’ve gotta love Google Translate, LoL!

https://t-bilibili-com.translate.goog/676792421104746546?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

2 Likes

LOL translates to “Gluttonous Music Orgy” me likey!

6 Likes

New Hiby RS series DAP apparently. Wish it was something like R4 or new R3 though (or anything <500$), but that may be a response to Shanling M6 Ultra.

There is also 300$ Tempotec Variations V6 DAP (quad AKM DAC, SD425, 2gb RAM, Android 8.1) Kickstarter that is about to start soon

2 Likes

Do we know when?
Have the Null Audio Ethos MKIII in the basket but this looks better.

1 Like

Looks like the Hiby FC4 isn’t so powerful after all…
I already suspected that the 340mW in such a small dongle are at 10% distortion

1 Like

Still waiting for that soncoz amp to get released. It’s been a couple months now since it was announced

4 Likes

aaaaaand I couldn’t resist :man_shrugging: :wink:

1 Like

That’s such a terrible name. It took me like a minute to figure that they weren’t coming out with the third in a line of earphones.

1 Like

Hopes for budget DAP (R2R?) are quite high! Hobby RS2, small screen, simple form factor, low number, probably no android!

8 Likes

So Moondrop just announced 3 new fullsize headphones.

An electrostatic

A planar

And dynamic driver

18 Likes
6 Likes

Actually quite interested to see what this thing is all about. The RS6 was so good. Only sold it because I didn’t go portable enough to justify the level that thing was at. This may be a really nice middle ground