Rumors and new releases thread

If I recall, don’t their open sets not do as well as the closed backs?

I wonder how they could further improve the stealths. Just more soundstage or maybe higher sensitivity

people generally say DCA closed sound just like the open backs with more low end

Screen from Taobao - preorder price of Dunu Talos (Planar + BA hybrid) in China looks like ~150$, then 230$, but no official global price. I would wait with any planar IEM purchases for that, Dunu do actual tuning

3 Likes

just saw that Dunu has a TWS.

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=671186424483

1 Like

I can confirm that too. My Aeon Noires are similarly wide as my DT1990 and wider than any HD6X0 I tried so far.
Never had wider sounding closed backs yet

2 Likes

wait till you try out the Focal Stellia!

1 Like

I think I’d take the golden goose over that…whatever donkey. less attitude, easier to feed and not nearly as messy! LoL

Another moondrop headphone, probably closed back. Quite interesting they announce another one after bringing the void back to the drawing board and no info about the Venus and Zero that already should have been released

4 Likes

Moondrop is probably delaying their whole lineup after the negative feedback on the void from reviewers, gotta commend them for delaying until they fixing it rather than releasing subpar products

4 Likes

OEPlay Bluetooth speaker system

I know when they announced the delay to the Void, they had linked Crinical’s review and announced they would upgrade any units people had already received.

1 Like

New budget Buchardt P300 announced

2 Likes

“budget” lol

6 Likes
4 Likes

I was interested until I noticed the 800$ price tag. Looks nice though ngl…

6 Likes

Just ckd it on their site. OOOOOooo! VERY interested to hear the reviews and comments on this one. PS I LOVE walnut and with those gold accents…mmm. like the classic. I know…sound first, but mmmmm. lol
Meze 109 Pro Review - Major HiFi

1 Like

Bloom Audio has it in stock & ready for immediate shipping

$799 tho :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Looks-wise, max $300. Maaaaaybe $400, but no more than that. No way.

Now, if it back ups the price tag with its sound performance, then it’s another story.

Apos is also selling the Meme 109. And yeah, I was expecting something around $500 to $600 since Antonio Meze said these would be more expensive than the 99 Classic (see DMS cover of I think Munich HiFi). But damn, $800 is price bracket for Aeon Noire and currently Focal Clear OG. That’s tough.

5 Likes