Rumors and new releases thread

Huh that’s actually interesting

I’m pretty hyped for the tin p2 but it looks like they havent announced anything yet? has it been delayed?

Dont know. There is only that twitter/facebook pictures on the outside package and iem.

I asked them a few weeks ago on their aliexpress store, they said that they had plans for the P2 in august. So it looks like it is delayed based on that.

1 Like

I’m wondering if it’s possible to make em easier to drive than the P1s (i.e.: with a smartphone, etc).

If it uses a planar then I doubt it.

You need a ton of juice for it.

Doesn’t mean you can’t improve the efficacy a bit

1 Like

Yeah but used with a phone? I doubt it.

Agreed. Most phone audio sucks

The p1 sounds really bad even in my lg g7. Which has one of the best dac/amps in a phone.

1 Like

looks like the P1 are an IEM that REALLY needs a high quality DAP or at least a balanced option

I’m really hoping they don’t turn it into a hybrid with a dynamic for bass and a planar tweeter. That would also probably make them easier to drive, but to me would ruin the point of these, being a full range planar in-ear that doesn’t need EQ to sound right. I’m fine if they need an amp or at least a good dap since no normal person is buying these anyway.

1 Like

Sennheiser HD560S:

Tweet from Max Settings: https://twitter.com/MaxSettingsYT/status/1303041251831414789

German retailer: https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_sennheiser-hd-560s-2673401.html

4 Likes

Strange that it’s planned price is higher than the 58x Jubilee. One to keep an eye on.

It looks handsome as heck, I’ll give it that. I have never tried a 600 line headphone but have heard it’s got a bit of a clamp compared to the 500 line. I personally think I would dislike that, so this HD560 would interest me if it’s going to sound as good as one of the 600 line headphones.

1 Like

Would like the sound quality of the 600 series for sure but having the soundstage being actually large would sure be nice. Though some info on sennheisers they do have some skull crushing head clamp… easy fix though by bending the band or stretching them out for a couple days

1 Like

That is what worries me, as I found the TYGR have just a little too much clamp due to being used to the DT880. I had the stretch my TYGR’s headband constantly at first for it to feel okay on my head. That’s why I am curious about this HD560 and how it will sound. At some point I would still like to try a 600 line but question whether the clamp will be a dealbreaker for me. I also do like soundstage so that could also be an issue.

Huh, the parts that clamp are probably metal so you can extend em and twist em so they clamp less (like the hd58x).

what’s new? the HD660S has been around for quite some time…

That’s the 560s

2 Likes

shush! I’m never wrong…unless my dyslexia makes me think a 5 is actually a 6. :stuck_out_tongue: