Rumors and new releases thread

New tin hifi iem looks like the worst cable I’ve seen by them

People are saying it’s the t1plus making me actually interested in these this should be cheap and different from other dealers. Should be a warmer bassier tin

…not the P2? :sob:

WHERE IS THE P2!!!

2 Likes

Looks like they are taking their time with the p-2 if anything they are trying to probably get hype up again for tin on the budget market then combo the hype with the p2

Don’t they already have hype with the T2 plus? Or I guess not enough lol.

I really hope they stop using all these crappy looking generic shells and go back to the metal cylinders like the T2 T3 and T4. The T2 plus look so boring and these look like any random chi- fi IEM. I really hope these are NOT the P2 because the P1 at least had some design put into it, even if it was a generic shell that some other chi-fi stuff used.

2 Likes

if you want to pay for it…it’ll be made.

Actually looks like there’s no cable in this transparent tube. :stuck_out_tongue:

naw. they’re just saving money on a flimsy guage. :wink:

here is the new Austrian audio HIX55 apparently a neutral bright closed back studio headphone by former AKG engineers

4 Likes

Yes, it’s been reviewed already as well, supposed to be pretty good :smiley:

1 Like

Not as expensive as I would have thought by looking at them.
1 Like

Reviews on Thomann.de are looking good, then again, 300€ price tag.

AFAIK it is made in Austria, so only 400km away from Thomann.

damn dude it’s cheaper in the US then at $300. I am super entruiged though while it doesn’t meet my personal closed back goals in terms of sound sig. the build is really nicethe pads look comfy as they are nice deep adn memory foam as well as made in austria.

If you have tons of money, now you can have a Focal and Bentley headphone.

Edit: forgot the link, sorry.
6 Likes

IMO excellent design, seems like an interesting tuning as well. I wish it was more on stellia level lol, I liked the stellia from a technical perspective but the tuning wasn’t the greatest imo, wonder if this tuning is more up my alley from how it’s described

1 Like

Just got an email that the Liquid Spark DAC is now available.

8 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don’t need another dac lol, but I’m so curious

2 Likes

Took forever that’s for sure. Keep an eye out for thoughts on it I guess.

I am WAY more curious about the Liquid Platinum DAC.