Rumors and new releases thread

Not hoping for much improvements

I think they had to set an amount for the time being, obviously it’s not the final price hehe.

1 Like

2-3db sub bass shelf and a Zeos Logo Print, that’s probably it :grin:

1 Like

and a nice cable

edit: I forgot how nice the stock cable of sa6 is, does not need any upgrade for the collab

1 Like

and a big knob to fidget with

1 Like

Dunu’s latest Facebook post says they’re going to release the FR soon. Let’s see.

1 Like

Not even that.

1 Like

by zeos comments on his sa6 video review i imagined more sub bass… he said something like he would want the normal ultra to be the sa6 with the switch on and when switched on to have even more sub…
by hbb graph this didnt happened

HBB’s graph shows +2db in the sub bass with the switch on … something is a foot.

It’s a placeholder. Zeos has been saying for months that he’s doing another one ~$500

Timmy’s first impression on the SA6 Ultra sounds pretty positive.

1 Like

It uses the same BA drivers right?

Think so. It is not about if the SA6 is good or not, Resolve / Andrew is praising the normal SA6 for a long time, but if the collab brings any changes or is just a marketing gag.

1 Like

Shanling is releasing 2 DAPs:
M0 Pro with balanced output (hype, this could be a game changer for me!)
M3 Ultra with SD665.
More info to come

Hiby on the other hand refreshes R3 Pro S to 2022 version adding new DAC chip and a bit more power. Still 2,5mm jack though :frowning:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Marking gag and make money off mugs like us. Just think someone going to make money but it won’t be us, I know as I have the Z12

The M0 Pro is what interests me. I have used the Q1 for a long time and loved it’s sq and features.

2 Likes

Shanling is on a rampage with DAPs. This might be even better niz M0 Pro!

8 Likes

Nice that they dont seem to be rushing to get it out before 11/11.

3 Likes

Oh baby!

10 char