Rumors and new releases thread

It reminds me of HeartMirror but with a bass boost

or Tin T4 with bass… I liked the treble on that with similar two peaks so this is looking nice.

And 2 Pin DUNU nice! I actually love MMCX but probably a smarter change.

What the…Kima…classic?

at least not yet another Pro/Ultra/Plus

2 Likes

wouldnt the original one be the “classic” though…

2 Likes

MegaMegaMega KilL!

Well oops.

2 Likes

I’m laughing at Dunu re-tuning Kima like that’s what people were clamoring for

2 Likes

Juzear really wants to find some market share. Okay then, carry on

2 Likes

It looks like a 30€ Bluetooth Headphone from Amazon

YAMAHA HA-L7A :flushed:

Price & specs TBA

6 Likes

This looks extremely dumb.
I love it.

Why dumb though?

I concur about it looking dumb. Unless it’s two units and you just can’t tell that from the picture.

Oh right… I assumed these were two separate units, but I can see the silver rectangle bridging them together at the back, which is ugly. I like the forms/choices for the knobs, grilles etc. though

1 Like

Good catch. I had missed that completely, lol.

Just to clarify, it’s two units, though, as you pointed out, they are bridged together. What we don’t know is whether they are permanently connected, or whether it’s just an aesthetics thing.

Something I forgot to mention is that this is a DAC and an AMP. The unit on the left is the amplifier, and the unit on the right is the DAC (from my understanding)

If the right module is the dac, I doubt the units can be separated: the outputs seem to be gathered on the right module…

1 Like

Stoked for FiiO Q15 which is about to be released in september.

I just ordered Topping G5 before I saw FiiO´s release schedule…I think I need to return G5 and wait for Q15 which will have PEQ functionality

" 3. Q15, expected to be available in winter
The Q15 is developed to fill the gap in the product line after the discontinuation of the Q5S. Many of our old users kept asking us for an upgraded model. We were unable to do anything due to the chip supply shortage at that time. The Q15 will be a more powerful model in terms of performance and features, and will have a greater improvement in specifications, design, and functionality than the Q5S."

5 Likes