Rumors and new releases thread

the new drop amp Zeos teased a while ago

3 Likes

The first sentence in the post makes me feel old. It really has been a half decade since the 789 was released which is just bonkers

3 Likes

Very interesting - here’s hoping it’s reasonably priced relative the rest of the market.

my educated guess is $300ish based on the pricing of the SMSL amps it’s based on

Spotify might be releasing their HiFi service…or not. LoL.

4 Likes

Sennheiser joins Sony, Bose (Lexie) and Jabra with over the counter hearing aid solutions.

edit - fixed.

1 Like

I’ve used the Etymotic er20xs. About $20 …20 decibels.

1 Like

its only been what 2 years since they teased it? lol
edit: “the company even announced plans to launch such a feature in 2021”

2 Likes

fixed the link…it sent you to the concert plugs, not the hearing aids I mentioned. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

COVID and the global shortages.

2 Likes

A new designed SMSL Speaker amp with dac and headphone out, like their answer to the Topping MX5. They don’t mention the power output for the headphone so I guess it is not as powerful as on the MX5. With 160W at 4 Ohm it is a more powerful speaker amp though.

SMSL has been busy!

They’ve got something like 14 new products that are going to be coming out over the next few months.

wow. that kind of release cadence makes little sense. I get always fresh and new has the potential of more sales…but invalidating your existing stack so quickly does not. smh…

1 Like
1 Like

iFi Diablo-X…

4 Likes

Loved the original when I had it, so this new one should be pretty interesting

Somewhat of a price hike though mate…£1,199

1 Like

seems a small rebellion is brewing with big name musicians being involved. 100ish of them are boycotting concert venues due to increasing Orwellian methods of surveillance and face recognition technologies being deployed.

honestly, it’s a vector I would not have expected such a reaction from.

6 Likes

YouTube moves to strike down impersonation issues on their platform.

too many fans trying to capitalize and mislead other fans into thinking they’re the artist they like.