Rumors and new releases thread

I think it will be more than $97. But it’s going to be about $120-130.

Greedy ass Penon/ISN…

1 Like

Honestly, that still is below what I expected. I was thinking at least $150+ considering the reputation Simgot has gathered over the last few releases, they could of very easily got greedy, but look at em… As soon as this set pops up on Amazon, I’ll be snaggin’ a pair, no doubt.

4 Likes

If they release this with BT… (so no metal shell in that case) I would be super interested. No interest in adding lumps to wires though, not into dongles.

For anyone looking for just a donglr this sounds great though. Im a big CS43131 fan!

I think it looks great.

even those shokz are piezo bone conduction, and they are tuned for decent mids ( they are great for podcasts )

Do you have a picture or description for that? I couldnt find any info on their drivers.

After having Seen a video on BC headphones, I believed that the inherent advantage of the technology is on mids, as our skull/bones are kinda made for amplifying these Freq.

But then I may have though wrong all along :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

10751941944_ee366363b3_n

1 Like

Who doesn’t have a collab, at this point? And going right for high-budget? Good luck, to 'em

2 Likes

Me :sob: :sob: :sob:

10 Likes

Stay independent man a do your own thing :+1:

10 Likes

Well, technically this cable from XINHS was a collab (I told them the idea and they started selling it, of course I did not get paid nor credited -.-).

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002350509830.html

(and I did try to make a 2 DD + SPD iem with Kinera but it didnt turn out well so it got abandoned.)

7 Likes

Agreed. throw it back at those bitches that want to subtweet you on Head-Fi and don’t have the balls to talk their shit directly to you

5 Likes

Same OEG, same old shit just…I’ve got something new for you ta-da :laughing:

2 Likes

From Apos…new Topping Dac…e30 ii Lite. Back to the AKM 4493 chip. PCM and DSD…All 3 major inputs…pre out…etc. I have the original and still use it as a secondary and for my 2 channel stereo sometimes. New one is $99.
Good starter, imo!!

Didn’t age well… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

All that doesn’t count when it’s your chance to make money, now does it?

3 Likes

Speaking of Collabs, I low key almost picked up a FiiO collab after my BTR7 incident :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::rofl:

7 Likes

The brown version looks a lot like the Dioko cable that I liked so much.

1 Like

Color wise maybe, but texture looks quite different.

2 Likes