Rumors and new releases thread

It BETTER be improved over the last one.

3 Likes

I’m colorblind, but I assume the graph with the massive peaks is the Aonic og?

indeed they are…but they’re going to be using the brand name to catch people’s attention, even though there is no THX functionality involved. lots of keyword mumbo jumbo though…8 - 10K @ 60hz support being the one everyone will misunderstand, LoL!

1 Like

Yes, massive peaks and rolled sub is the Aonic 50 (OG).

2 Likes

Xduoo XD05 Plus 2

With build-in bluetooth, some EQ presets and a dampening / output impedance switch.

4 Likes

For those of us who haven’t fallen into the balanced rabbit hole…

1 Like

HEDDphone V2 impressions.

1 Like

HiBy R3 II (Gen 2) Entry-level HiFi Lossless Audio Player Music Player – HiBy | Make Music More Musical available for 179$, bought this crap

4 Likes

PRIMO CD-3 $65 :jp: on-ear open-back

6 Likes

Koss upgrade?

1 Like

These little suckers remain pretty much unchanged, the same model was released by PRIMO in the 80s.

I’m curious how they compare to KOSS Porta Pros

4 Likes
5 Likes

Never heard of Binary Acoustics before. I assume its the same brand as this one?

(Dont understand why so many reviews dont mention the damn price at all…)

Yeah I looked them up and they basically don’t exist. Besides the EP1.

1 Like

Weird to collab with a non-existing company…

2 Likes

Just like Crin with Truth Ear no?

I will probably also preorder it as it seems like a really good product.

I was looking for another small bluetooth dac/amp anyway and the fact that I can also put in a SD-Card and stream with it makes it really versatile.

Had an eye on XP2 Bal (a bit too big for having no features at all), BTR7 (poor battery life), UP5 (seems nice), Shanling M0 Pro (small battery) and think these will all sound just about the same but Hiby´s great MSEB EQ and all the other features mentioned before make it look like a much better deal in that price range :thinking:

Only question I have is will there be an EQ feature when using it as Bluetooth DAC/Amp or only when using it as DAP/Streamer? :thinking: :thinking:

Finally the new Megaphone. Who needs another iteration of the Monarch anyway …

Edit: Maybe I should have added /sarcasm or something like that. Just wondering whats going on over there at Linsoul…

3 Likes

What is this Aune AR-5000? Anyone have eyes on?

8 Likes

No but that is not a bad looking piece. The build appears to be very solid. Eyebrows raised…

3 Likes