Rumors and new releases thread

It is pretty old now.

1 Like

Shortbus sent a retuned Tigerism Octave to HBB. He called it “Fat Earth with the Dark Magician driver”.

For me, that is the only answer

3 Likes

Have just found out that Aune has a planar headphone AR5000, as far as I am concerned it is recent release.

5 Likes

Actually

3 Likes

Makes more sense!

2 Likes

came back just to lol at ifi products

4 Likes

$614.00 in Canuck bucks, including shipping and taxes. VERY good price for planar headphones, if they sound good.

Where are the guinea pigs when you need them? :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks like a mature pair of headphones from Fiio. Hopefully I get to share my judgment of them! Am genuinely curious how they sound and compare to the market’s offerings at this price point :thinking:

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted already, but it seems that Schiit Audio is retiring the Yggdrasil+ OG, and it is being replaced by More is Better version?!
https://www.schiit.com/products/yggdrasil
I guess I won’t have an opportunity to upgrade to the OG down the line. I am interested to know how the two compare. That might end up being my new upgrade path down the line unless they bring back a limited run version of the Gungnir first.

2 Likes

Kinera’s calling card is appearance, and although this looks neat I think the OG still looks better.

well hellooooo

3 Likes

No 4.4 for me. Although the rest seems decent.

2 Likes

Did they just cannibalize their other lineups?

I’m saving myself for the e-ink Hisense touch tho, let’s see what 11.11 can do

6 Likes

yep, I would probably take the touch over this unless size is a high priority for you

I remember saying I’d save myself for a wife on my wedding night, but yeah, I couldn’t keep that promise. Never regretted it, TBH

6 Likes

Burson just started pre-order for their new flagship amp, the Soloist Voyager. It is chonky, supply 10W PC in 16 Ohms, and looks like an old starship from B movies, hehe. 3500 USD is WAY over my budget so just to inform the big ballers.

5 Likes

I like for their marketing shots none of them have anything plugged into it lmao

2 Likes

First I’ve heard of this, at any rate?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mL8t5Qu

1 Like

Gimme them hifi earplugs…

1 Like