Rumors and new releases thread

Truthear Nova are pretty good. I like them more than Sound Rhyme SR5. SR5 sound signature was unusual whereas Novas are safe Harman. Compared to SR5 the Novas are also more comfortable, but your ears might vary.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I have seen the shells somewhere else.

3 Likes

Maybe I missed something but since when Kiwi Ears is offering CIEMs?

No Idea if it is new but I just stumbled upon this. Probably everyone knows reddit pictures of someone who clips a Fiio BTR3 to a headphone headband with a short cable.

Well, Spirit Torino thought they could do this too. ES100 clipped on and done.

That driver size!

6 Likes

YEEAH… I am big fan of the old GL20 and have comteplation making a new shell for them for better ergonomics. GL30s seams to solve some of it with.

But damn a price jump from around 100-150USD for the old version at the start to 700…

2 Likes

Wwwwwoah, look at the size of that shell! The entire package looks quite nice if I’m honest as well.

1 Like

Danmachi collab with what seems to be Open Audio. Regular version is DD + BA at and limited version is DD and 107 usd + 2 BA at 215 usd.

3 Likes

Nobody get too comfortable with ARTTI R1 because…

8 Likes

LMAO

Good ol’ chi-fi moving at absolutely break-neck speeds. Sorry to the people who ordered the R1 over this past weekend - Their R1s will be arriving after the R2 is released :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That is how it was years ago with KZ. :joy:

Facts - still to this day, it seems like they release a new model every 2 weeks, sometimes 1 a week. It’s absolutely nuts.

2 Likes

yeah! KZ had a replacement out before you even knew you wanted the previous!

1 Like

I have a feeling Ziigaat is going to start revving up too - I think we’re going to be watching them pelt each other w/ new releases for a while…

giphy (56)

3 Likes

I certainly hope not but I can’t say I would be surprised. I much prefer when companies wait it out and really take their time with releases - I would have put ThieAudio in that group of companies that take their time but recently they’ve been absolutely cranking IEMs out at a crazy pace.

2024 should be a very Interesting year for the hobby.

2 Likes

It’s making me want to go panning for lost gems instead…

2 Likes

Big time or go back to some older, forgotten sets. That’s always a good feeling

4 Likes

Oh, aye, that’s the play…

2 Likes

Deep dive my friend, deep dive.

I wish I still had my Shure and my VSonics from back in the day… it’d be nice to get that wave of nostalgia.

2 Likes

Shozy Form 1.1/1.4
LZ A series
Intime Sora lineup

1 Like
4 Likes