iFi GO bar Kensei…

2 Likes

Looks like one of the IEM graphs of all-time

New TWS earhook from Moondrop.
https://twitter.com/MoondropLab/status/1772915855233298808

3 Likes

I am glad to see more players in this space

3 Likes

Agree, looks from the FCC filling to use Qualcomm which should give Aptx Adaptive I hope.

niceee.

But zip case is a big bummer…

instead of magnetic.

Also do wonder if it can rival the TRN BT20XS in battery life.

5 Likes

I hope that moondrop one is at least affordable, I’d buy it

how’s the TRN BT20XS btw? I’m looking for something like it but it’s hard to dive into it since it feels like there’s no crazy solid 1 rec yet

It is my outdoor set (+ modded ikko OH10), it has an infinite battery reactor in it which literally lasts me months with small uses here and there. Shits on the Fiio UTWS3 very badly.

1 Like

that’s high praise and I’m definitely picking up one next time I buy stuff, thanks homie

Yeah it is a must have IMO.

But I think the newer TRN BT20 Pro should be the better one to buy now as that has a magnetic case, case battery LED indicators AND claimed battery increase.

1 Like

I’ll buy both when I get around to it and give em a whirl then lol

You dont need both lol. But they certainly are cheap enough for that I guess.

1 Like

Do you ever have issues with the earhooks falling out? Happened with both my BT20S Pro and BT30

Hiby Android DAC R4 looks cool

7 Likes

Where did you get this from?
One month ago Hiby said that there is no new DAP planned atm :thinking:

PS: aaaaah DAC…nevermind

2 Likes

None, I use them while im biking with a helmet, with a hood on and I wear glasses and had zero issues.

R lineup is their DAPs though.

2 Likes

With IEMs that fit very ergonomically in my ears, the BT20 earhook doesn’t rest on my ears so they tend to move or fall out when I bend over.

The best results I’ve got was with small IEMs like BL-05 and HeartMirror.

Fiio K19 DAC/Amp with remote, 8W Power, HDMI input and 31 Band PEQ.

Always wanted something like this. Powerful all-in-one with remote and build-in EQ to use it with the TV for Movies and games. Problem is the price, $1350 even higher than the RME ADI 2 (which only offers 5 band PEQ though). Maybe there will be a more affordable K17 or K15 with similar features in the future.

Fiio is not famous for their software. BTR7 EQ already has hiccups, wonder how they want to manage a 31 Band EQ.

5 Likes

FIIO software is garbage - all depreciated garbo developed by some blind, deaf, and castrated mice.

5 Likes