Rumors and new releases thread

Does it come with anime box/card?..is the App whackerty, whack?..let me think

1 Like

I’ve had bad experiences with Moondrop before so I’m not holding my breath, the waifus I don’t care for as long it’s not printed on the product.

We’ll see, hopefully it can inspire other brands to make a better ones. More compact and efficient maybe.

2 Likes

Moondrop of late…Dusk apparently a mid analog tuned set that relies on DSP via a dodgy app to even sound the :moneybag: releases a phone…OK

4 Likes

Should just be a CS43131 in it. So value wise, a budget android smartphone (100-200 usd) and dongle around 50 usd is gonna be the same.

3 Likes

At least not as much as this lol.

7 Likes

LG used to do very well at this, but yeah Samsung is the best Android image processing remaining. Here is a 2+ year old photo taken in the dark at Dineyland on an S20FE.

6 Likes

10 BA all Knowles. (should have gone for sonion for their woofers.)

But glad to see more ba iems with pressure prevention methods.

4 Likes

It’s definitely an IEM.

6 Likes

Anyone hear anything about Simgot Supermix?

2 Likes

It looks pretty interesting to me.

2 Likes

Definitely interesting in the upper mids and treble, aye? The lack of sub bass extension isn’t too pretty though, in my opinion.

1 Like

That’s…an insignificant roll off. IMO, that’s the kind of graph-sniffing that loses the plot

2 Likes

It is pretty tame tbh, and its not cuz of it being a BA woofer as it is not that rare for DDs to look like that.

Looks intentional to me.

3 Likes

I just prefer a thicker sub bass over mid bass response for me personally. I guess roll off wasn’t the appropriate way to say it. It definitely looks intentional- I take back what I said lol

4 Likes

Just pushing back cause if you’re gonna be Mr. Awesome Reviewer guy then you have to keep a standard of your language.

Can’t have you slacking off, chief

1 Like

Not trying to be Mr. Awesome Reviewer guy, brother. But I appreciate that I should be keeping consistency with verbiage.

3 Likes

Didn’t say you were trying to be. Saying you are :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Well technically you never said roll off, @GooberBM did :smirk:

2 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl:

10 characters! Well, 11 technically. Well, now… oh forget it!

3 Likes