Rumors and new releases thread

I´ve always wanted to try this out!

Pro tip: You can´t go insane when you already are! :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Granted that anyone who thinks that they are not even a little insane, are the craziest amongst us! :wink:

6 Likes

The vicious tinnitus that assaults my head every second of every hour of every day ensures that I will NEVER experience quiet ever again.

:laughing:

8 Likes

Tetanus shot:

Tinnitus shot:

14 Likes

man that sucks, hope you found a good way to cope with it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There is no cure for this, and it will never get better. You have to dig deep and be mentally strong, because this kind of thing can literally drive you mad. But I am all that and more; I refuse to let this take me down! Music is the best medicine I have found. :+1:t2: :notes:

7 Likes
3 Likes

Didn’t really see this talked about much but soekris dropped a lower end R2r dac a few days ago. Its been ages though i feel since their products have restocked on like modhouse audio.

5 Likes

Hopefully it’s tuned closer to the first one. Looks great though
2DDx2BAx2EST

7 Likes

For the weebs out there, Danmachi collaboration iem.

(Any graphs or impressions on it? I cant find any…)

edit: nvm, avoid lol

I guess this fits the collab, sure sounds like a “grand bell”. :rofl:

4 Likes

Have any of you heard of the new 7Hz Five IEM? Joyce mentioned it today towards the end of her latest video on her YouTube channel called Joyce’s Review.

wishing the same. hope they capture the magic of oracle mk1. i hoping to get my hands on it to make a written and video review.

WTF is this :dizzy_face:

Not 100% this thread’s intended purpose, but Headphones.com just posted this:

5 Likes

335 usd for the Galaxy Buds 3 Pro at launch it seems, thats 100 usd more than last years model I do wonder what makes this so much more expensive…

Design is majorly revamped though.

3 Likes

https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/932625.html

5 Likes

A new collab…

3 Likes

That set looks legit, love how it matches well, really like the look and form factor of the amp, and even the chonky carrying case to make sure all is protected is a nice touch. The price seems be justified but for my budget, I will need to wait a few years. :grin: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Dunu headphone (and amp??) in the making?

https://twitter.com/DUNU_Headphone/status/1807449034321547604?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Also new iFi Zen CAN (3). Now with more EQ modes +xMEMS support. “Game” for footsteps and “Movie” for voices. Unfortunately still “just” 1.6W at 32Ohm.

Wonder which EQ modes can be combined. Bass + space like always, Game or Movie mode at same time too?

Manual looks like it is not even possible to use xBass and xSpace at the same time(like with the xCan, Gryphon and Go Blu)

Edit:

This video shows that xBass and xSpace can still be active at the same time but not with game or movie mode.

8 Likes

I am sure that Z is eagerly awaiting his set! :joy:

1 Like