Rumors and new releases thread

if its popular enough they can probably renegotiate another batch :slight_smile:

1 Like

FIIO K11 R2R Dac/Amp, $170 desktop R2R seems pretty wild, FIIO rep said maybe 2025 for a higher end version

2 Likes

I am hoping for a bt version of it.

Oppoty dongle!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Wow, I missed this. AVIOT collab TWS iem with KONOSUBA ANIME!

1 Like

Anyone wishing to purchase products from Denafrips will now have to do so directly from Denafrips themselves.

3 Likes

Feel bad for Alvin, he’s class stand-up human being. I hope the best for him.

5 Likes

Have only praise for Vinshine Audio, bought my Denafrips just a few months ago. Pleasure to do business with.

If they have done anything its having a good reputation that more bought Denafrips.

4 Likes

I bought a Iris 12th DDC from Vinshine a few months ago, really solid service and a totally drama-free buying experience. Solid product, but tbh, I likely would not have purchased it but for Vinshine being the dealer. Best of luck to Alvin; I hope he finds other worthy business collaborations.

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxybuds/s/4pDR5r7TBN

Well, samsung screwed up badly it seems.

1 Like

It’s like the QC dept took a vacation or something…lol. Hope they fix it soon!

1 Like

Yeah lol. I have serious questions about how this even happened with such a big brand…

2 Likes

Dyson OnTrac $499.99

2 Likes

Moondrop has just released Quark2

I don’t know about this… I’m used to them making things that really suck.

4 Likes

Man, it’s so disappointing from Moondrop lately, especially when I am one of those folks who fell in love with the original Starfield when those got released. Nowadays, Moondrop to me has becoming a mediocre brand and I no longer feel some of their latest stuff. Sure there is the recent Moondrop Dusk, but not all can afford to get and most of their budget oriented sets are either a hit or miss, but I think most of them have been misses lately.

So yeah, it’s really a good idea to not remain loyal to a particular brand, and with that way of thinking I was able to get a Letshuoer IEM that turned out to be a spectacular set which is the S08, and still, I can’t stop using it for they really did a great job making that set 99USD.

4 Likes

Cayin C9ii prototype…

15 Likes

Man cirrus logic chips are the new hotness currently :fire::fire:. Alot of daps ans dongles are using them.

1 Like

Man I was not very impressed with the Gen 1. It was decent but OverPriced imo. Let’s hope this one serves better sound experience.

For portable Tube AMplifiers, the iBasso Pb5 will be my take. D16+PB5 is what I love but the stack cost like a kidney hehe.

2 Likes