Rumors and new releases thread

upgrade path. gotta have a feature roadmap! how else will they continue to extract $$$ from us?

2 Likes

I’m very interested in the Falcon Pro. It looks stunning and the whole package seems to be way ahead of other sub $500 IEMs.

Dunu always have impressive packaging.

My unit will arrive in 1 or 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Will we get your words on the Zen Pro though?

Btw, looking forward to hear your thought on the Falcon Pro!

No lol.

Very excited for it. :+1:

1 Like

LCD5 just released…

I’m sure there will be more info to come. :popcorn:

5 Likes

Summit-Fi market getting more saturated than all the other headphone markets combined. Damn.

2 Likes

Even giving the Chifi IEM market a run for it’s money :grin:

4 Likes

Do I have $4,500 burning a hole in my pocket?

Oh well. There is a sucker born every minute I guess. I don’t mean you, of course! I just mean in general!

1 Like

Well let’s hope that some of those new technologies make their way to the 1k price bracelet cause my wallet is definitely not too heavy for my jeans :scream:

1 Like

Maybe 10 years from now but trickle down tech doesn’t seem to be quick in the audeze type lineups. My guess is the quickest impact will be on used prices. Perhaps lcdx owners will list to sell to buy lcd4 and lcd4 owners list to buy one of these.

1 Like

Chord Anni…

7 Likes

Would look super nice paired with the Qutest and that stand that they do for it :eyes:

1 Like

indeed. but how many children do you have to sell into slavery to afford it?

1 Like

Tbh Chord gear is rarely cheap :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1200 GBP… for chord that’s actually not that crazy.
Curious if it has a way to switch between HP and Speakers. Probably not.

Well, I am tempted now. This and the Qutest are now on my radar and could be a good choice for complementing my tube amp.

1 Like

Thorens launches a few more turn tables to ride the vinyl popularity wave. damn expensive. <_<

3 Likes

def a bit to expensive for what it looks like. Something like the rt85 is close for soooo much less